or Connect

Posts by thirdman

Sorry, no. I don't wear them anymore because of the size issue, but when I did I kept everything else v simple so the shoes wouldn't be too much. Got lots of compliments though
FWIW I've had two orders of one and two shirts arrive with no extra charges (no taxes, duty, brokerage). You might've been unlucky, or I was lucky.
Great, so far. I think they work well with the texture and weight of the tweed, they might be a bit busy with something less substantial. Either way it looks as though the flaps could just be taken off for plain patch pockets.
I hate to break up the great photos with a crappy bathroom-mirror-at-work selfie, but... Harris tweed navy houndstooth MTO
I'm a 38L which is part of the reason I think the FF jackets can be such a good deal: you can get custom lengths and in-between sizes for no extra charge.
Yep, It's the rust w/ pale blue check. It's a pretty dark photo, which doesn't help, but it might be a bit more orange in person.
FF jacket just arrived. It's a terrible photo, I might try to take a better one later (although the colours are pretty close, including the unfortunate yellow of the wall). If the Southwick cuts work for you the FF jackets are a pretty amazing deal. Now I'm just looking forward to the next round...
It still works, but you have to start the checkout process before you get warned that there aren't enough in stock.
I might end up regretting asking for photos of the FF sportcoats... That cocoa plaid looks fantastic!
It'd be great to see more photos of the FF jackets that people picked up...