or Connect

Posts by thirdman

FF jacket just arrived. It's a terrible photo, I might try to take a better one later (although the colours are pretty close, including the unfortunate yellow of the wall). If the Southwick cuts work for you the FF jackets are a pretty amazing deal. Now I'm just looking forward to the next round...
It still works, but you have to start the checkout process before you get warned that there aren't enough in stock.
I might end up regretting asking for photos of the FF sportcoats... That cocoa plaid looks fantastic!
It'd be great to see more photos of the FF jackets that people picked up...
For sale is a pair of Paul Smith brown suede slip on shoes, model name Canada, in size 9D. Worn a handful of times. I had topys put on. Price includes shipping within North America and PayPal fees. Thanks!
For sale is a pair of Crocket and Jones for Polo Ralph Lauren Herend shoes in beechnut, labeled size 9D US and 8.5UK. I believe the last is 337. I've only worn them 7 or 8 times, and they hadn't been worn much when I bought them. They're just a bit too tight on me. Price includes shipping within North America and PayPal fees. Thanks!
For sale is a pair of unworn, new-with-tag Epaulet Walt trousers from last season, size 33. They're a camel base with a medium size brownish check. Hard to describe but look great in person! Price includes shipping in North America and PayPal fees (I could also do an Interac payment). Price is firm. I'll happily keep and wear them if they don't sell! Thanks!
Could I ask what sort of fabrics will be in the stock delivery? Swatches would be fantastic, but if not just a general idea of what'll be included would be great. I've got two MTOs on the go and can only justify one more jacket, so I want to make sure I choose wisely Thanks!
It might be GQ, but it's still good to see Epaulet getting attention: http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2013/09/epaulet-spiewak-n-3b.html
I've always loved this jacket! Is there any chance the material is available for a special order?Thanks!