or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Damn this is tempting...
We just launched an new promotion. "Item(s) of the Week".   Basically, we will be having an item or a few that will be deeply discount every week. Discounts are exclusive to StyleForum members.   The access this weeks deals, follow this link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/323233/exquisite-trimmings-based-in-london-uk-official-affiliate-thread/390#post_6671891   This weeks deals are 45% off the following items:   Drake's Navajo wool & silk hank UDESHI 7-fold...
We just launched an new promotion. "Item(s) of the Week".   Basically, we will be having an item or a few that will be deeply discount every week. Discounts are exclusive to StyleForum members.   The access this weeks deals, follow this link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/323233/exquisite-trimmings-based-in-london-uk-official-affiliate-thread/390#post_6671891   This weeks deals are 45% off the following items:   Drake's Navajo wool & silk hank UDESHI 7-fold...
Now Launching "Item(s) of the Week" (Until we come up with a better name!)     The theme for this week is "45%" - All items included in the sale are 45% off their original (or sale) price.      The Rules:   To get the discount, simply enter the code "WEEK1" at the checkout. Discount is valid for 1 week from the start date. Then the coupon code will expire. If items sell out, please inquire about a restock as I might be able to get more. Any questions, PM or...
^ They are really fantastic. Perfect for Autumn (fall).
Not one thing in my size. My wallet thanks you. 
^ Love that jacket.
 I know which one's you're talking about. They are MOP with a sterling silver back. The are sitting on something though.. (If that makes sense!) The Rubinacci ones are just sort of floating on a gold string! Both pairs are beautiful links though.. Just trying to explain why the Rubinacci are that much more expensive. 
Awesome thread... Simon Crompton at Permanent Style wrote a few articles about cloth and the mills they are produced in. Will post links later.
Since I am a "Furriner", I had to go with them, especially since Pingson and Claghorn were rocking it.