or Connect

Posts by davesmith

The Summer Sale Has Now Launched + Free Shipping on All Orders Just in time for Father's Day... Our Summer sale includes significant discounts on some of the finest men's accessories including Drake's, Liverano & Liverano, Yoshida Porter and more... If that's not enough, we're also offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders, when using the code "FREESHIP" at the checkout.* *Please note: Free shipping excludes orders for Saphir shoe polish and The Rake magazine   Before...
The Summer Sale Has Now Launched + Free Shipping on All Orders Just in time for Father's Day... Our Summer sale includes significant discounts on some of the finest men's accessories including Drake's, Liverano & Liverano, Yoshida Porter and more... If that's not enough, we're also offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders, when using the code "FREESHIP" at the checkout.* *Please note: Free shipping excludes orders for Saphir shoe polish and The Rake magazine   Before...
Very, very nice! Enjoy! @Jamesgatz
Never get tired of seeing that double monk.
 I was told recently that Valstar is undergoing a change in management and that the 3 weeks to make a jacket would no longer apply. I was told that if I order now, the jackets will be available no earlier than September. If you haven't received a response yet, let me know and I'll send you an email for someone you can contact there.
 @venividivicibj Here's a picture I took today at my pop-up shop. Hope it helps. 
 No worries, mate. We'll meet one day!
 To cut a long story short, unfortunately, yes they are.
 I can relate! Looking good nevertheless.
These make me laugh every time. Keep up the good work!