or Connect

Posts by davesmith

+1 Really enjoyed all that shoe p0rn.
Week 2 has launched, this week's items are...   Shoe care - 20% of our full range of shoe care, including Saphir, shoe trees, Abbeyhorn shoe horns and our latest product, the high-gloss shine water dispenser.   Butler Luxury Hangers - We have introduced a shirt and coat hanger to the range and have reduced all prices for 1 week only.   To get the discount, simply enter the code "WEEK2" at the checkout.   (Prices include VAT, which will be taken off at the checkout...
Week 2 has launched, this week's items are...   Shoe care - 20% of our full range of shoe care, including Saphir, shoe trees, Abbeyhorn shoe horns and our latest product, the high-gloss shine water dispenser.   Butler Luxury Hangers - We have introduced a shirt and coat hanger to the range and have reduced all prices for 1 week only.   To get the discount, simply enter the code "WEEK2" at the checkout.   (Prices include VAT, which will be taken off at the checkout...
Without further ado, launching, Week 2... This week, it's all about shoe and garment care.   The Rules:   To get the discount, simply enter the code "WEEK2" at the checkout. Discount is valid for 1 week from the start date. Then the coupon code will expire. If items sell out, please inquire about a restock as I might be able to get more. Any questions, PM or email me: shaya@exquisitetrimmings.com All prices include VAT which will be taken off at the checkout for...
 Jacket was probably damaged so he decided to stick those on and cover it up.
Last day to use the "WEEK1" coupon...   New items will be launched tomorrow. Stay tuned...
Just a reminder that the 'Item of the Week' sale is still running till this Sunday's offer begins... (To see more details about this offer, see this post: http://www.styleforum.net/t/323233/exquisite-trimmings-based-in-london-uk-official-affiliate-thread/390#post_6671891)     45% off the following items using the code 'WEEK1' at the checkout     UDESHI TIES   LE NOEUD PAPILLON BOW TIES   DRAKE'S NAVAJO POCKET SQUARES   CODIS MAYA CUFFLINKS        
Stitches, how's the fit on that Loro Piana coat for you? The arms are too short for me