or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Those Panta trousers are amazing!
@Grammaton Cleric The Drake's pocket squares and scarves are now available again.   http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Designer/Drake_P_27s/   There's a few odd bits and some ties to come next week.
Just to throw a spanner in the works on the nice guy debate...   Ambrosi did a favour for me, he connected me with someone that I had been trying to contact for a while but they never answered my emails etc..   Ambrosi had absolutely nothing to gain from answering my messages and connecting me with this other person. I didn't pay him, I didn't give him anything for free, I don't buy trousers from him, he has no idea who I am and I'm not an influential person in the...
Oh yeah!
Simon Crompton (Permanent Style) has a post about a pair of Ambrosi trousers he commissioned recently. I'm sure there's a few people here that will find it very interesting.
 Thanks! When I first saw them I thought they would be a very generous fit and far too warm. I tried on a cashmere version and found it far too heavy. The lambswool is light (considering there's so much of it) and it fits true to size. I am really looking forward to wearing mine in the Winter months.
Coming Soon...   Knitwear by Scott & Charters.      
What a bargain.
 Which braces are you interested in and I'll check for you.
That mink coat!!!