or Connect

Posts by davesmith

@Sotiris Great picture. Very well put together.
  Interesting. Madder "Buff" has a similar colour reverse side, but that's because it's hasn't been dipped in the indigo dye.. Also, I see that these are made in Italy, whereas the only madder I know of is made in the UK. Drake's have something coming up in their AW15 collection called a "Dusty Madder", if I remember correctly, that was pretty similar to this tie (had a gold reverse) and was made in Italy as well. In this case I wouldn't say it's a sign of the printing...
Really great thread, bravo @Cleav 
 This. In this picture you can see it's not as bright. Are you sure it's madder? I've not seen a madder where the underside is white before. 
We offer 10% off everything and from time to time have promotions that are only offered here.
 Damn! That's not bad at all. Great find.
My first pair of Crocketts, very impressed with the quality, fit and everything really.. It won't be my last!  
Exquisite Trimmings Easter Holiday Sale   Save 20% on Everything!* Use coupon code "BANK20" at the checkout to apply the discount   The coupon code will expire midnight (GMT) 7th April   *Excludes bespoke ties, watches and Christian Kimber pocket squares   Shop now at www.ExquisiteTrimmings.com
Easter Holiday Sale   Save 20% on Everything!* Use coupon code "BANK20" at the checkout to apply the discount   The coupon code will expire midnight (GMT) 7th April   *Excludes bespoke ties, watches and Christian Kimber pocket squares   Shop now at www.ExquisiteTrimmings.com
There's also this with regard to how trousers should fit...   http://putthison.com/post/18794580651/how-pants-should-fit-its-much-easier-to-get