or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Which braces are you interested in and I'll check for you.
That mink coat!!!  
 Depends who you know..
 This!
I stopped by the factory store a couple of days ago and was pleasantly surprised buy the quality of the selection. I thought it would be strange styles in large sizes but there was a lot of staples and a good selection in the smaller, more popular sizes.   I walked away with an Ecton. I also found out that I'm a wide fitting! Overall very happy with my first pair of EGs.   They're a pretty light colour though (I'll try to post a picture) I'm tempted to get them dyed,...
For the limited editions, no. There isn't enough fabric. Most of the styles only have 1 in stock. Sorry.There are some 7-folds (from the limited edition fabric) arriving today that are 8.5cm and some prints later in the year that will be 9cm.
Just finished uploading the new Macclesfield prints.   The Navy prints are now online. All 74 styles. To make things easier, they've been split up into 3 listings.   Links: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3   Some of my favourites.      
 Please do.
 Fantasy, I believe.  I've never had any problems dealing with Patrizio and I don't speak a word of Italian.
The factory shop is only open on Friday and Saturday. I'm passing through tomorrow and would love to stop by. What a pain!