or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Absolute shoe perfection. Is the single monk on the Deco last?
Week 5 has launched, this week's items are...     Mario Talarico Umbrellas - 15% off these unique and handcrafted masterpieces.   Merola Gloves - 15% off all gloves. We have suede and nappa leather, all hand sewn and lined with cashmere.     To get the discount, simply enter the code "WEEK5" at the checkout.   (Prices include VAT, which will be taken off at the checkout for all non-EU purchases.)     Shop Mario Talarico Now   Shop Merola Gloves Now       
Week 5... This week, it's umbrellas and gloves   The Rules:   To get the discount, simply enter the code "WEEK5" at the checkout. Discount is valid for 1 week from the start date. Then the coupon code will expire. If items sell out, please inquire about a restock as I might be able to get more. Any questions, PM or email me: shaya@exquisitetrimmings.com All prices include VAT which will be taken off at the checkout for non-EU purchases. Shipping is not included...
 Give me 5 minutes and I will blow your mind (or at least try to!)
 He just couldn't resist!!
 There are never enough hours in the day. Those Merola gloves are incredible. I am going to make a post about them soon. They are so soft and the colour combinations with the cashmere lining compliment the leather perfectly.
Started uploading the Talarico umbrellas.    There will be more pictures coming over the next few days, they are rather difficult to photograph!   I have adjusted the shipping rules to reflect the fact that they need to be shipped in an awkward box.   As always, any questions, please PM or email me.     Here are some pictures:          
 Thanks for the kind words. You tie a fantastic knot! Those Navajo squares are also a favourite of mine. The elephant and birds hanks are the highlight of this season from Drake's but the Navajo is a sleeping giant.