or Connect

Posts by davesmith

The Black Friday Sale Has Started.   A 30% discount is available on the following brands.   Use the code "SAVE30" at the checkout to apply the discount. The code will be valid until December 15th.   19 Andrea’s 47 Abbeyhorn Albert Thurston Billykirk Codis Maya Colombo Davide Solazzi Drake’s Gallo Hanger Project Le Noeud Papillon Liverano & Liverano Lovat & Green Monsieur Fox Rubinacci Sozzi Thomas Riemer Tie Your Tie UDESHI
I found TJ Maxx in NYC to be full of junk. They have plenty of other discount stores to make up for it though. I have seen tons of Kiton and Tom Ford in the TK Maxx stores in Central London. 
  Thank you for thinking of me! Your wait is over! The Black Friday Sale Has Started. A 30% discount is available on the following brands. Use the code "SAVE30" at the checkout to apply the discount. The code will be valid until December 15th. 19 Andrea’s 47 Abbeyhorn Albert Thurston Billykirk Codis Maya Colombo Davide Solazzi Drake’s Gallo Hanger Project Le Noeud Papillon Liverano & Liverano Lovat & Green Monsieur Fox Rubinacci Sozzi Thomas Riemer Tie Your Tie UDESHI
The Exquisite Trimmings Black Friday Sale Has Started.   A 30% discount is available on the following brands.   Use the code "SAVE30" at the checkout to apply the discount. The code will be valid until December 15th.   19 Andrea’s 47 Abbeyhorn Albert Thurston Billykirk Codis Maya Colombo Davide Solazzi Drake’s Gallo Hanger Project Le Noeud Papillon Liverano & Liverano Lovat & Green Monsieur Fox Rubinacci Sozzi Thomas Riemer Tie Your Tie UDESHI
The Black Friday Sale Has Started.   A 30% discount is available on the following brands.   Use the code "SAVE30" at the checkout to apply the discount. The code will be valid until December 15th.   19 Andrea’s 47 Abbeyhorn Albert Thurston Billykirk Codis Maya Colombo Davide Solazzi Drake’s Gallo Hanger Project Le Noeud Papillon Liverano & Liverano Lovat & Green Monsieur Fox Rubinacci Sozzi Thomas Riemer Tie Your Tie UDESHI   Edit: Now in...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
 Sometimes TK Maxx has the most awesome stuff.
 I have faith in Roma.
Can't believe Bayern have thrown that away. City haven't won it. Bayern have lost it.
 Totally agree, not missing Brody at all.