or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Quinn is awesome. Definitely my favorite character at the moment.
No problem! I have that in a 3.25" only.. sorry. Just updated the stock. Been meaning to do that for a while. http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Ties/Black-and-White-Prince-of-Wales-Check-Tie.html
 Not sure what you mean..  Apparently I'm owed some ties but they're yet to show up. The new S/S15 stuff will be arriving around February, but I'm working on getting my order of pocket squares before then.
Just a heads up as to what is arriving this week... Full Rubinacci restock plus some cufflinks and ties Mario Talarico Umbrellas
 I am going to have new Tie Your Tie swatches for bespoke available around Christmas time.
 Thank you!
@Anden  @ThinkDerm @Cleav @mimo - Thanks for the kind words guys! Really appreciate it.   ... And thanks to everyone else that bought something in the sale. Without you I wouldn't be here!    @ThinkDerm There's some new arrivals on the way, don't worry about that!!!
  Thanks for your intervention  Here's a screen shot to highlight. It's a picture of the basket once items have been added. Click to enlarge. 
The Black Friday Sale Has Started.   A 30% discount is available on the following brands.   Use the code "SAVE30" at the checkout to apply the discount. The code will be valid until December 15th.   19 Andrea’s 47 Abbeyhorn Albert Thurston Billykirk Codis Maya Colombo Davide Solazzi Drake’s Gallo Hanger Project Le Noeud Papillon Liverano & Liverano Lovat & Green Monsieur Fox Rubinacci Sozzi Thomas Riemer Tie Your Tie UDESHI
I found TJ Maxx in NYC to be full of junk. They have plenty of other discount stores to make up for it though. I have seen tons of Kiton and Tom Ford in the TK Maxx stores in Central London.