or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Some new pocket square arrivals...   Exquisite Trimmings   These were printed and handrolled in England. The prints are based on archive designs from David Evans. They are 70% wool 30% silk and 16" (42cm) square.   There are 3 prints (Egyptian, American Indian and Aztec) available in 2 colour ways.   Check them out here: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/?searchstr=motifs             Drake's   There are now 49 styles from the Drake's...
  Really appreciate the kind words. Thank you.
I never get tired of seeing pictures of Naples, I'm getting excited for my trip there in October.
  You're welcome 
  Thanks for stepping in @mezentius. The SF10 code has been activated for September to offer a 15% discount. This will go back to being 10% at the beginning of October.
 Glad to hear it all arrived safely. Enjoy it in good health.
Would love to take the first jacket off your hands, but there;s no way it's going to fit me.
 Totally agree... He was fantastic for Liverpool but went down the tubes at Chelsea.
Congratulations. I hope everyone is well.
WHY?! WHY?! This is extremely tempting. Normally when you offer things, I am thankful they aren't in my size, now you have taken that away!