or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Turnbull & Asser is always the one that springs to mind. (Along with Hermes, of course!)
Rubinacci now on Mr Porter! http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/designers/rubinacci
 Wow! When I spoke with them about this, they said that they don't even plan to reprint them. I've got 8, 10, 23, 26, and 28. 8 and 10 aren't mine, someone asked me to find a buyer.. wants about £50 each! Needless to say, I still have them!f
 Quite a few are sold out, which is a real pain in the ass.
As am I... I even asked them if they could produce them for me unfinished and I'll get them handrolled. The answer was no.
Too small
 You can leave a note when checking out or email me afterwards.  You are correct. (One will have to be refunded after the purchase has been completed.)
 These are actually black. I've corrected it in the listing. Thanks for the mention.
 Thanks for pointing that out! I was too hasty when making the listing. It has been corrected.
I was recently told by someone at Rubinacci that they've now started producing all their pocket squares with handrolled edges. I haven't seen this myeslf, can anyone confirm?