or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Thanks for pointing that out! I was too hasty when making the listing. It has been corrected.
I was recently told by someone at Rubinacci that they've now started producing all their pocket squares with handrolled edges. I haven't seen this myeslf, can anyone confirm?
How you guys can wear a suit in that weather amazes me!
The Summer Sale Has Now Launched + Free Shipping on All Orders Our Summer sale includes significant discounts on some of the finest men's accessories including Drake's, Liverano & Liverano, Yoshida Porter and more... If that's not enough, we're also offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders, when using the code "FREESHIP" at the checkout.* *Please note: Free shipping excludes orders for Saphir shoe polish and The Rake magazine   Before Shopping, please note: All marked...
 I was just so close to owning my first pair of Vass/Shell shoes! Literally half a size away...
The Longwing Blucher is not exclusive to Alden, in fact it’s been in production in the US and UK for many years. It is however a very American style and is often referred to around Northampton as the American wingtip. Which is to say this shoe has All American staying power. Alden of New England has perfected the use of shell cordovan in making the LWB. One of the ways they do that is by using cordovan tanned only by Horween Leather Company in Chicago...
 For a high quality product that would match SMN (which is unavailable to online sellers in the UK), you could try this by Antica Barbieria Colla http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Accessories/Grooming/Almond-Oil-Shaving-Cream-100ml.html. For the post shave, you could try this: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Accessories/Grooming/Windsor-Aftershave-Milk-100ml-Plastic.html, my motivation to stock it on the site was due to requests from customers and I...
Great stuff!
  This is correct. The SF10 discount doesn't apply to sale items anyway... If you do purchase a full price item, I will happily refund the 10% after the purchase has been completed (along with the free shipping). Hope that helps!
 Wow!