or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Don't feel bad, they've sold a few. Also, read their affiliate thread. It is pretty painful in the beginning, they get slammed!!
  Saw those at the opening of the Drake's factory (that reminds me, I have to post pictures...). How do you like the tie? I was really tempted to buy one but after seeing it in person, I thought the paisley was slightly too large for my taste. You got it at Leffot, right?

PM sent.
Starting from Sunday evening we will be having an "Item(s) of the Week" - Basically, an item from the store that will be available, for one week only, at a special discount. Most items in the store are very limited stock so once they're gone, they're gone, especially at the prices we will be offering. Also, don't think this is an opportunity for me to just try and dump the things that don't sell.   For the launch on Sunday (time will be posted shortly) we will be having...
 In a word, yes. In more words, watch this space.
^ WOW!
 Sounds like you enjoyed yourself over there!! It is like an Aladdin's cave for the sartorial gent.
Exquisite Trimmings Visits Adamley.     Yesterday, I had the pleasure of paying a visit to the Adamley silk printing factory in Macclesfield. What a truly eye-opening experience. To see the process first hand is fantastic and you could never imagine the work that goes into making a simple print for a pocket square or tie.   The place is set back, away from the street, down a bumpy, muddy path (there is no phone signal there!), you get a real feel of being in the...