or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Wow. The new owner will be very lucky indeed.
 Yes! Thanks for that. I'm not sure what the answer is.. I have hand rolled ties by Drake's and Rubinacci but their pocket squares are machine stitched. (Drake's made in the UK aren't, most of the made in Italy ones are.) Having had a brief look through Kiton squares via Google, it doesn't look like they're hand rolled either. They clearly have the personnel and the money, I'm not sure why they do the machine stitching. Off the top of my head, Hermes and Turnbull and Asser...
LAST DAY!!   Easter Holiday Sale   Save 20% on Everything!* Use coupon code "BANK20" at the checkout to apply the discount   The coupon code will expire midnight (GMT) 7th April   *Excludes bespoke ties, watches and Christian Kimber pocket squares   Shop now at www.ExquisiteTrimmings.com
LAST DAY!!   Easter Holiday Sale   Save 20% on Everything!* Use coupon code "BANK20" at the checkout to apply the discount   The coupon code will expire midnight (GMT) 7th April   *Excludes bespoke ties, watches and Christian Kimber pocket squares   Shop now at www.ExquisiteTrimmings.com
 Some of the most expensive squares do not have hand stitched edges and some really cheap squares do have. I don't think it's a cost issue.  1 & 4 are very clearly machine stitched. Probably 3 as well, but it's hard to tell because the stitching is the same colour as the edge. Totally agree with you and @sugarbutch if I like the design, machine stitched edges won't stop me.
Amazing pants at amazing prices. I'd happily snap them all up if they were the right size. GLWS.
Great thread. I went with 2.
Thanks for the mention!
 That looks incredible. I was very impressed with the Frank Clegg stuff I saw at Pitti. Really nice design and quality.
^^ That is seriously awesome!