or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Looks like an awfully large serving of sweetbread to me. I'd have a hard time dissecting brains, but eating in one bite, less of an issue.
Just finalising my order with Rubinacci and would like to offer some of the items I'm not that sure about here at a discount to see if there is interest.   Available for Pre-Order, basically before they go on my site and will be more expensive, are the Fortunello, good luck, charm bracelet and mother-of-pearl button cufflinks.   The Fortunello is made from red coral and has a gold clasp. This is an incredibly unique and rare piece. At the moment, it's not even...
  This is incredible. I love it all.
Will be launching the item(s) of the week in a few hours time.... 
 Although there are plenty of Drake's fabrics floating around Adamley, the ones I posted aren't theirs, I'm guessing that's why I was able to see them.  From what I understand, Drake's take a design and have colours put in, then their logo and then it's exclusively theirs. Technically, I could use their design (since it is just a design from the Adamley archives), but I don't see a point in just copying their stuff.  I would literally need a week in Adamley and I'm sure I...
^ What size is that? Dibs if it's a 42R...
They were extinct long ago....
 There is a thread for this kind of stuff - http://www.styleforum.net/t/314154/the-hand-sewn-buttonhole-thread
Are you allowed to put butter on the toast...??    One of the hardest things for me about losing weight, is the diet involved. Sound silly, but it's so true. To uproot my entire diet and count calories is just so foreign. I'm really going to try and implement some of the above though. Especially since I am doing regular exercise (soccer twice a week).
--