or Connect

Posts by davesmith

Thanks! @Academic2 Let me know if have any questions.
 The (3-fold) ties have arrived. Sorting them is proving to be a bit of a nightmare but I'm getting there. The 7-fold printed ties will be arriving middle of July. I'll post here as soon as there's an update. Thanks for your patience!
We've now got quite a lot of samples from our grooming range that we will be sending out with all orders.   If there's anything specific you'd like to try out, please leave a note during the checkout, or contact us and we'll try to accommodate your request.
 They've been ordered! The grey will be like this. 
 I have just checked and they will be restocked by the end of July. Are there any specific colours you're looking for? The range won't be as extensive as previous collections.
This is an amazing piece.
Sold.
Beautiful shoes!
 There's not going to be any 3.5" in this shipment. Sorry.  I was fortunate to be offered some 36oz fabric from Adamley. It was small pieces. There's enough for about 1-2 ties from each piece. I'll be offering 3 fold ties and some 7 fold ties from the fabric. I went with 8cm x 147cm (3.25" x 57") for the 3 fold ties and 8.5cm x 150cm (3.3" x 59") for the 7 fold ties. To call them limited edition is a bit of an understatement, some of the fabric was marked E. Marinella,...
 You are absolutely killing it. Thanks for posting. (P.S. Thanks for pointing out about the new logo... I'll make a post about that soon once everything is complete, printing stuff takes an absolute age!)