or Connect

Posts by davesmith

The Summer sale is now live.   Prices have been reduced on many Spring/Summer items.   Shop Now: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/show/saleitems
 The Styleforum 10% off code will still apply to all orders (not sale items though). The code is SF10.
 @Steven Cash Here's the link: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/?searchstr=stingray
Our Father's Day sale is now live.   Save 20% on all orders over £150. Full priced items only.   Use code FATHERSDAY. Sale ends midnight GMT 20th June.   There's a whole host of new arrivals to choose from!   Shop now: www.exquisitetrimmings.com
Our Father's Day sale is now live.   Save 20% on all orders over £150. Full priced items only.   Use code FATHERSDAY. Sale ends midnight GMT 20th June.   There's a whole host of new arrivals to choose from!   Shop now: www.exquisitetrimmings.com    
 Not this time around, sorry.
I'll have to check if Inis Meain offer the smoked mother of pearl, but if they don't, I could definitely source them elsewhere for you.
Yes. The pub jacket has different measurements than the other 3 styles. I've posted measurements in the individual listings on the site.
I'm opening up an Inis Meain pre-order for the Winter at a discounted price.   There's 4 styles and a bunch of colours available.   A few things to note: This item is at a special "Pre-Order" price. Please choose your desired colour and size from the drop down menu. Items are non-refundable. Delivery is expected in late October 2016. The pre-order will be taken off the site on Wednesday 1st June   Shop now:...
 I discovered Marino through Fabio Attanasio. We arranged to meet at Pitti but it never happened, then when I was in Naples a few months ago we finally met up. It's always a pleasure to do business with someone who you like on a personal level. The founder's son is currently the boss, he's Francesco. Although, his son is the one driving the business forward and acquiring new clients etc... With regard to the ties, they're definitely amongst the best I'm carrying and at a...