or Connect

Posts by davesmith

^ That is beautiful.
 Also interested 
Really like these.
PSG seriously kicked some ass and missing some key players. Not bad at all... Looking forward to some big games tomorrow.
Stupid move by Maicon  Hopefully this won't get embarrassing.
Today is the last day to take advantage of the SF10 coupon code being a 15% discount... Tomorrow it will go back to 10%.   It's a good time to take at a look at the new Merola gloves, scarves from 19 Andrea's 47, Drake's, Lovat & Green and Colombo, ties from Tie Your Tie and Drake's, braces by Liverano & Liverano and Albert Thurston and of course, the famous unicorn and other pocket squares by Drake's.   Shop now at www.ExquisiteTrimmings.com
Today is the last day to take advantage of the SF10 coupon code being a 15% discount... Tomorrow it will go back to 10%.   It's a good time to take at a look at the new Merola gloves, scarves from 19 Andrea's 47, Drake's, Lovat & Green and Colombo, ties from Tie Your Tie and Drake's, braces by Liverano & Liverano and Albert Thurston and of course, the famous unicorn and other pocket squares by Drake's.     Cheers,   Shaya
 I specifically chose peccary over carpincho. I thought having both was a bit redundant and preferred the subtlety of peccary over carpincho. Edit I will be getting more gloves from Thomas Riemer... Not sure when the delivery is coming though! The Andrea's 1947 scarves are awesome! Very versatile prints that don't look so crazy when actually worn.    
Just added Merola gloves to the site: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Accessories/Gloves/   We have restocked some old favourites, such as the nappa gloves with cashmere lining in black, brown and bordeaux as well as some new introductions such as green and navy deerskin, unlined peccary and silk lined nappa.             
Just added a new red pocket square to this link: http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Pocket-Squares/Finest-Linen-Handkerchiefs-with-Coloured.html   More colours will be coming around November time.