or Connect

Posts by jexbrah

Bought a pair of AE mora 2.0 in bourbon, I love the shoes but quick question. On a pair of the shoes looks like its a bit wrinkled, I'm guessing that may be part of the reason why it is a second, however the other shoe, part of the leather seems to dent inwards at the top buckle with creasing. Is this something that would normally occur from wear? Anyway to kind of flatten this creasing/dent out as the shoe tree does not fill in this part. Wrinkle: Creasing/Dent:
I was curious if anyone has tried shoe the shoe trees on aliexpress? They look similar in function to the woodlore epics and I realize that the price may only be bit lower in comparison to what you can get the epics for in the states but living in Canada, I can't seem to find the woodlore epics without having to pay shipping fees that are nearly the price of the trees themselves. As I understand many seem to think they come from only a few suppliers? Here is an example...
Thanks for the reply Neo1.One thing I forgot to mention and may shed some light as to why I was considering sizing down to 9.5 and in a width I couldn't try on in person is that I think the balls of my feet may be about 0.25-0.5" behind where I think the balls of the foot should be (where the shoe starts curving into the taper) on the 10D. But I'm not sure how important this is.
Wanted to get some sizing advice.... To start, I live in Canada so there aren't any AE stores I can go to and most of the stores that do have AE come with limited selection and widths (D and 3E typically only). I'm interested in purchasing a pair of the Mora 2.0 and possibly a Park Ave/Fifth Ave. I have fairly wide feet and a good sized instep. Now, I've printed out AE's shoe fit guide where you stand on a piece of paper and measure your foot and the size was 9.5 2e. In...
To start, I live in Canada so there aren't any AE stores I can go to and most of the stores that do have AE come with limited selection and widths (D and 3E typically only). I'm interested in purchasing a pair of the Mora 2.0 and possibly a Park Ave/Fifth Ave. I have fairly wide feet and a good sized instep. Now, I've printed out AE's shoe fit guide where you stand on a piece of paper and measure your foot and the size was 9.5 2e. In person I was able to try on the...
Anyone? Would appreciate the help....
Fit critique please: http://imgur.com/a/kM7S8 I ordered a shirt off of luxire. I feel that the sleeve width was a bit wide and the legnth a bit long so was thinking maybe decreasing these measurement by 0.25-0.5". I also felt that it was baggy around the waist/back area and decreasing that measurement by about 0.5". Also, any idea how to get rid of the bunching up around the shoulders? TIA
Hi, Just bought couple suits from suitsupply lazio 38s. I was curious what you guys thought of the fit. Is the jacket too short? http://imgur.com/a/DELpE
I ordered 3 suits from Suitsupply and wanted some fit critique. Which suit fits well if any? Should I look for a different size (like a 38 in the lazio cut) or go with one of the ones below and make minor adjustments? To me it seems like the sleeves might be a bit long in the R....40R - Lazio [[SPOILER]] 36R - Napoli [[SPOILER]] 38R - Napoli [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for the input guys. I was going to get a navy for sure pretty much and was thinking about a forest green or possibly a chocolate colour for the second but couldn't really decide. I would have gotten a burgundy but I already have a burgundy silk tie so will probably save the burgundy grenadine for a future purchase possibly in a grossa instead. So I guess I'm just having difficulties choosing between the forest green and chocolate for my second grenadine.....