or Connect

Posts by jexbrah

I plan on ordering a shirt based off current shirt measurements on a shirt that almost fits me perfectly. Now, I've read a few reviews and people seem to say you should add some to certain measurements (eg., sleeves) to account for shrinking. I was just wondering if anyone can give me an estimate of how much they have added and what other measurements need to add more fabric.
Thanks for the input guys. I was going to get a navy for sure pretty much and was thinking about a forest green or possibly a chocolate colour for the second but couldn't really decide. I would have gotten a burgundy but I already have a burgundy silk tie so will probably save the burgundy grenadine for a future purchase possibly in a grossa instead. So I guess I'm just having difficulties choosing between the forest green and chocolate for my second grenadine.....
Thinking of buying a couple grenadine ties. They would need to match a navy suit (indochino shark skin) and a medium grey suit. What 2 colours would you guys suggest? I'm mainly thinking of purchasing off chipp2. Are there any other grenadine ties I should consider other than chipp's?
I'm looking to buy a couple grenadine ties for a navy suit (indochino shark skin) and medium grey suit. I was just planning on buying 2 ties for now and buying a few more in the future. I was thinking a navy and chocolate/forest green grenadine for now but can't really decide between the last two. I really like the burgundy on the navy/grey suits but I have a wine tie already otherwise I think my decision would be pretty easy. Which 2 colours would you guys suggest given...
I believe its as many until you achieve a perfect fit. But the remake has to be reasonable (things that are unalterable by a local tailor).Yeah, the first suit was rather tight. However, I got a remake and it fits quite well. Take a look at the remake a few posts down and let me know what you think.
Just got my suit remade from indochino. What do you guys think? Do I still need any changes? It seems like the shoulder pads are a bit thicker after the remake even though I requested natural shoulders.
Ye brah, its the sharkfin suit. I really like colour.
Just got my suit remade. What do you guys think? Do I still need any changes? It seems like the shoulder pads are a bit thicker after the remake even though I requested natural shoulders.
Just got my suit remade (first suit on page 173, post 2590). What do you guys think? Do I still need any changes? It seems like the shoulder pads are a bit thicker after the remake even though I requested natural shoulders.
Sorry, but those are the best pics I can get at this time. Maybe I'll post some tomorrow when I take pics during the day. But based on those photos, what would you guys change/alter for the remake?