or Connect

Posts by jexbrah

I believe its as many until you achieve a perfect fit. But the remake has to be reasonable (things that are unalterable by a local tailor).Yeah, the first suit was rather tight. However, I got a remake and it fits quite well. Take a look at the remake a few posts down and let me know what you think.
Just got my suit remade from indochino. What do you guys think? Do I still need any changes? It seems like the shoulder pads are a bit thicker after the remake even though I requested natural shoulders.
Ye brah, its the sharkfin suit. I really like colour.
Just got my suit remade. What do you guys think? Do I still need any changes? It seems like the shoulder pads are a bit thicker after the remake even though I requested natural shoulders.
Just got my suit remade (first suit on page 173, post 2590). What do you guys think? Do I still need any changes? It seems like the shoulder pads are a bit thicker after the remake even though I requested natural shoulders.
Sorry, but those are the best pics I can get at this time. Maybe I'll post some tomorrow when I take pics during the day. But based on those photos, what would you guys change/alter for the remake?
So I just got my first suit from indochino. What do you guys think? At first glance it seems to me that the suit may be too small. It seems a bit too tight around the thighs and shoulders (I have a muscular frame hence my larger legs and back). Perhaps the sleeves are a tad too long as well? I also requested for higher armholes, but I'm not sure if I got it for this suit. It looks as if the v-taper is too exaggerated (maybe from too much waist surpression?). I'm not too...
So alll you would suggest changing is to add a bit to the length of the jacket and add some room to the crotch area and thighs? The jacket would need to be remade as well. no (don't think you can add length to a jacket)?Do you think the jacket is a bit too small in the shoulders? It looks as if the fabric is stretching too much on my upper back.
First Indochino suit here. At first glance it seems to me that the suit may be too small. It seems a bit too tight around the thighs and shoulders (I have a muscular frame hence my larger legs and back). Perhaps the sleeves are a tad too long as well? I also requested for higher armholes, but I'm not sure if I got it for this suit. It looks as if the v-taper is too exaggerated from the waist surpression? I'm not too experienced with suits though, I want to hear what you...
That's an amazing fit. Did you request for other things after you ordered your suit (eg., natural shoulders, lower button stance, higher armholes, etc)? Did you have to make any adjustments on your measurements (taking or adding inches to them) or simply measured following their instructions?