or Connect

Posts by noonch23

Alden Shoes – Plain Toe Flex Boot II Size: 11D Last: Barrie Color: Black Material: Soft Calfskin Leather $280 shipped within the continental U.S. Great boots in great condition. These have never been resoled. I would say another year of regular wear left before sending back to Alden for a resoling. Comes with original box and Alden shoe bags. Stored with shoe trees (will not come with shoe trees). Cleaned and cared for with Saphir Renovateur. Additional details...
Sorry, just saw this. Yes, this has been sold.
Barbour x Tokihito (Tokito) Yoshida Military Jacket Brand New with Tags, Size Medium. $500 OBO. Shipping costs will depend on location (e.g., $10-15 for East Coast and $50+ for International). As some of you know, the Barbour x Tokihito collaboration ended last season and has been replaced -- somewhat -- by the Barbour Dept. B collection. While those pieces are nice and use many of the same cuts as the Tokito jackets, some say the quality is not as high as reflected...
Barbour x Tokihito Yoshida Cycling Shirt in Large. Gained weight and doesn't fit me quite right. Purchased from End in the UK and selling at a loss rather than pay for return shipping. http://www.endclothing.com/barbour-x-tokihito-yoshida-cycling-shirt-48852.html Here are the measurements from End: Pit to Pit - 21.5" 27.25" Back - 27.25" Shoulder - 18" Arm -21.75" Great jacket.
Timberland Abington Guide Boot Grey Suede in Size 10.5 Brand New, Never Worn -- Purchased two seasons ago for $200. Yours for $125 shipped with the continental U.S. Comes with Black and Red Laces. Thanks.
Brand new Alden Longwings in Ravello with Crepe Soles on Barrie Last. Purchased from Alden of Carmel as a slight irregular. There is minor stain inconsistency and minor marking on the vamps of the shoes that was not noticeable to me, but maybe you think otherwise. Price is $550 shipped within the U.S. Here are the shoes on the Alden Carmel site: http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index.cfm/Shoes-Ravello_283.htm
Common Projects Officer's Boot in Black in Size 44 (US 11) Brand new and never worn. I paid $500 including tax for these. Looking for $425 OBO (including shipping within the continental U.S.) These came out a few seasons ago and I bought them at Nom de Guerre. I think they sold through fairly quickly and I've never really seen them around.
Common Projects Officer's Boot in Black in Size 44 (US 11) Brand new and never worn. I paid $500 including tax for these. Looking for $425 OBO (including shipping within the continental U.S.) These came out a few seasons ago and I bought them at Nom de Guerre. I think they sold through fairly quickly and I've never really seen them around.
Brand new Alden Longwings in Ravello with Crepe Soles on Barrie Last. Purchased from Alden of Carmel as a slight irregular. There is minor stain inconsistency and minor marking on the vamps of the shoes that was not noticeable to me, but maybe you think otherwise. Price is $550 shipped within the U.S. Here are the shoes on the Alden Carmel site: http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index.cfm/Shoes-Ravello_283.htm
Thanks -- totally missed that. Will update post again.