or Connect

Posts by Agent Orange

seriously guys, not going lower, this is a steal.
Do you offer Goretex (or other non-leather options) on the MA-1?
Anybody have an MA-1 and wants to get rid of it? Size 46 preferred.
I just realized I still have this while going through some stuff after moving. Price dropped again. I really just want to get rid of this.
I just realized I still have this while going through some stuff after moving. Price dropped massively again, it's a steal now. I really just want to get rid of this.
looking for an ma-1 or harrington in black, sz. 46 and any other fabric than leather, ideally gore tex. let me know if you have one for sale.
Black Julius reverse ram leather shirt size 1. Worn but in good condition. Has a tear in the lining that can easily be patched up or just left as it is. Never really bothered me. Better pictures of the same model here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/85738-julius-fw2008-pants-ss2007-leather-shirt-size-1/?p=1752921 Priced to sell. pit to pit - 47 cm shoulder to shoulder - 41 cm shoulder to sleeve - 65 cm collar to hem - 65 cm
I just realized I still have this and I want it gone. I have lowered the price massively by 100€, this is as cheap as it gets.
50 Euro discount
Brand new with tags, bought this on impulse from Eleonora Bonucci a few months ago. Tried it on, too small, put it in the closet and have never worn it. Color is grey/pearl, this is the high collar version from Naska SS 12. Can add actual item pictures if requested. The jacket fits like a proper medium or 48 imho. Can provide measurements if needed. After repeatedly stumbling upon this jacket again and being reminded of this thread, I just want to get rid of it at this...