or Connect

Posts by Agent Orange

Black Julius reverse ram leather shirt size 1. Worn but in good condition. Has a tear in the lining that can easily be patched up or just left as it is. Never really bothered me. Better pictures of the same model here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/85738-julius-fw2008-pants-ss2007-leather-shirt-size-1/?p=1752921 Priced to sell. pit to pit - 47 cm shoulder to shoulder - 41 cm shoulder to sleeve - 65 cm collar to hem - 65 cm
I just realized I still have this and I want it gone. I have lowered the price massively by 100€, this is as cheap as it gets.
50 Euro discount
Brand new with tags, bought this on impulse from Eleonora Bonucci a few months ago. Tried it on, put it in the closet and have never worn it. Color is grey/pearl, this is the high collar version from Naska SS 12. Can add actual item pictures if requested. The jacket fits like a proper medium or 48 imho. Can provide measurements if needed. I was pondering whether to keep it, but it's not really working with the rest of my wardrobe. Will sell for the price I got it for,...
I just bin'd the pearl intarsia as well, size 50. Not sure if it's too large though, I haven't had much luck with the inconsistent sizing in RO. I am normally a medium, but the last pilot medium I got fitted more like a small/xsmall. Then again the size Large Scuba was way too large. If you got the 48 and it doesn't work out, let me know.
I'm looking for Julian Red jeans, both California and Hoboken in sz 30 or 31. Julian red has been out of business for a while now, and these are my favourite cuts by far, so if anybody still has a pair of either, let me know.
anyone with small feet returning a sz 39 or 40, I'll happily take them.
sz 46 would be ideal. just make me an offer.
Disount code 'SPRING30' gets you another 30 quid off the price.
Are these Buttero Sandals really only for women? thinking of ordering a pair, I like the look but fear the sole might be too slim. http://www.yoox.com/de/44471156wj/item?dept=men#cod10=44471156WJ