or Connect

Posts by ohdannyboy

it's gold jerry, gold!
Quote: Originally Posted by Achilles_ $1500 for a Brioni blazer? There are much better deals to be had my friend! There are some Kiton SC's in the B/S here for half that! fair point Achilles, i didn't think of B&S. That was the cheapest i'd ever seen retail, i suppose was the more accurate description EDIT: Achilles, i'm VERY glad you pointed this out! i'm still incredibly new to all this, so getting insight into these types of...
Based on this thread, i made my first trip to Loehmann's and Sym's (for more than undershirts) today. Here's what i found: Loehmann's - Good jeans selection... 7 for all Mankind and Lucky, as well as a few other brands i recognized - Valentino shirts... they had 3 or 4 valentino shirts hanging up on one rack priced at $79. There was a 20% off sale going on as well, so i purchased one that fit me nicely for $65. The shirt was marked with a MSRP of $185, but i'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by ohdannyboy Kent - funny that your avatar is the very pair i'm considering. Probably won't pull the trigger until morning, but i think i've gotten over the edge on that blue pair in addition to the smokey MOP. Great stuff you've got pulled the trigger. very happy i did
Kent - funny that your avatar is the very pair i'm considering. Probably won't pull the trigger until morning, but i think i've gotten over the edge on that blue pair in addition to the smokey MOP. Great stuff you've got
Quote: Originally Posted by newyork20 This may seem like a dumb question... but what exactly are silk knots? no worries, i ask dumb questions all the time! http://www.silkknots.com/about-silk-knots hope that helps a bit
Cary - love those MOP; they just may be a purchase. seriously considering the Guilloché enamel blue as well, though worried they may be a bit, um... loud? any thoughts?
hahahaha, known honeypot? no... place that has at least a reputation for slightly better stuff than the rest? that's better than average to me
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker If you get frustrated hunting for a deal, this is not the game for you. very true Spoo, but i suppose if i put myself into a situation that's got better than average odds of success, maybe i can force myself thru it, and maybe even get used to the idea
starting to look like silk's the way to go (at least in the short term, until i find a pair of novelty links i agree with)