or Connect

Posts by AlienSoul

I also have the same issues. 30x30 and no idea what my jacket size is. The only jacket I have is a 40R and it is way to big in the sholders. My problem is that I live in a small town and even the larger city an hour away doesn't seem to carry small sizes. I am about ready to just call it quits on shirts and send an order to Jantzen. For casual stuff I do like express, Gap, DKNY, and Kenneth Cole.
Another vote for no pockets. Who puts stuff in shirt pockets?
I can't say anything about the quality, but I am ordering one from SmartCaze. They have been talked about before. http://www.smartcaze.com/
This morning when I got in my car at about 5:00 it was a cool 51 degrees outside.  I decided that it was time to start looking for a pair of driving gloves.  I had looked last year but didn't find anything that was up to my standard and didn't cost an arm and a leg. My biggest problem is the fit.  I want very close fitting gloves.  So fur lining is out.  I want to be able to feel the wheel and to have a tight grip during "spirited" driving.  I would like them to...
Did everyone get one? I have invites. PM me if you are still in need.
I would love a GMail account. joshgesler@charter.net
Why does tying a tie suddenly feel MUCH more complicated then before? My mind hurts a little after reading that. Someone had WAY too much time on their hands, if you ask me. Josh
I received a catalog from Australian Boot Company a little while ago. I didn't have a change to look at it until last week. Has anyone had any of these boots? They look like they would be really nice with jeans and a sweater. Does anyone have any comments on them bad/good? Thanks, Josh
Sorry I should have made it a little clearer Now that I re-read it I see where you could get a little confused.
What kind of cleaning agent does one use when hand washing? Is regular laundry soap ok or should I use something gentler? I have heard that for sweaters one should use baby shampoo.  Is this true? Also if anyone has any hints on actual washing instructions I would be glad to hear them. Thanks, Josh