or Connect

Posts by Navi

Chinese Alpha Males. edit: also, the outfit he's wearing in this pic cost him around $4000 according to his blog post
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeDT Oh I don't think he needs help, He enjoys what he likes. He's your typical probably nouveau riche Chinese alpha male. They're quite common in places like Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Macau, Taipei, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc. I think Hermes Man is somewhat unusual though because he blogs about it in quite good English and in great depth. Brand whoring is absolutely endemic in...
Do Robert Graham shirts really sell for $100 like eBay is leading me to believe..? That seems completely ridiculous taking into account how ugly most of their shirts are. Saw a button up of theirs today, small, with diagonal stripes... I hid it way in the back so I could google it when I got home, guess I'll be going back tomorrow to pick it up.
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Am I sensing a backlash against tight-fitting clothes? It worries me! But in all seriousness, I feel comfortable in tight clothes, but only when everything fits right. In all seriousness, it seems to me that SF is swaying back from tight clothing and into baggier fits. "that looks comfy" as a comment is gaining popularity, it seems. We'll see in 2 months, I guess.
katy looks pretty damn bad in this, wow... even after her "makeover"
This mayor's politician speak is making me lol. "Just a small group of troublemakers causing trouble, and, you know, causing trouble..." repeating that over and over no matter what the question was 9 people stabbed apparently. wow. Horrendous.
People cheering when they're on TV like it's just one big party.. jesus. I always considered Canadians as generally smarter than us americans. Canadians: Do Vancouver residents have a reputation for being worse about shit like this than everyone else? Just wondering.
Imagine how shitty it would be if your car was the one that got burnt. What terrible luck that person has, lol.
put me down for 50!
Quote: Originally Posted by CBrown85 So...see you guys in 15 years. See you guys in.... oh wait