or Connect

Posts by Navi

Quote: Originally Posted by Neofinitia Been a while so if you could indulge me for a moment, gents: Do you know the details on the pants in the 3rd and 9th pictures? They fit you amazing and I've been searching desperately for a good, comfortable, slim white pair of slacks.... Bunch of great fits though, man!
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC Sorry about the lighting issues. BB suit Truzzi shirt Nicky tie Hober square EG shoes Love it. Great SC and tie, I'd love to see a full body shot of this fit though. See how it really all comes together. The only thing I'd think of changing would be a different shirt; it almost seems a bit too earthy as it is. I love the collar on that though. Also SpooPoker, those shoes are something else!
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR I said sorry. My bad...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Definitely not 8 - I think Im wearing that today Oh you.....
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamesgatz I think I like it, but the picture is quite blue, just like the previous one. Don't know shit about photography but your settings are off or my screen is broken.[/quote] If it's the tie I think it is, it's actually the purple tie I posted a few pages back. Purple with ilac-ish stripes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer I'm embarrassed to be asking, Navi, but my curiosity is just too great: How old are you? I'm 20. I have to wear a suit and tie for my job so yeah. Much younger than most people here but don't really care honestly. Glad that you like the socks better. Also Acer, you've worn two ties in a row that I have... Are you stalking me?
Quote: Originally Posted by GiorgioHilfiger I'd appreciate any critique for these fits, esp. the two different jackets below - I am aware of few basic issues but am wondering if I am just being too OCD.. This is supposed to be kind of "conservative business wear". a) b) Taking quality photos is really proving to be even harder than I thought, my apologies.. Must improve lightning next time. second jacket. fit looks pretty...
Wait, are #4 and #8 still available...? No prices for them so I'm confused...
Is the green polka dot tie still available? If so, would you take $15 for it..? I know it's a real lowball but well hell, thought I'd give it a shot. Sorry if it's insulting!
Quote: Originally Posted by clarinetplayer Socks such as these require a lot of courage to wear. Quite a statement. Hehe, I know. I love them though. I hate boring socks. Match them to your trousers or your shoes? Booooring! Match em to your tie, shirt or suit! Here's my fit from yesterday, went to town in this. Got pretty hot so I took off the jacket early on though. (the purple in the socks here is actually blue, not sure why...