or Connect

Posts by Navi

Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Definitely not 8 - I think Im wearing that today Oh you.....
Quote: Originally Posted by Jamesgatz I think I like it, but the picture is quite blue, just like the previous one. Don't know shit about photography but your settings are off or my screen is broken.[/quote] If it's the tie I think it is, it's actually the purple tie I posted a few pages back. Purple with ilac-ish stripes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer I'm embarrassed to be asking, Navi, but my curiosity is just too great: How old are you? I'm 20. I have to wear a suit and tie for my job so yeah. Much younger than most people here but don't really care honestly. Glad that you like the socks better. Also Acer, you've worn two ties in a row that I have... Are you stalking me?
Quote: Originally Posted by GiorgioHilfiger I'd appreciate any critique for these fits, esp. the two different jackets below - I am aware of few basic issues but am wondering if I am just being too OCD.. This is supposed to be kind of "conservative business wear". a) b) Taking quality photos is really proving to be even harder than I thought, my apologies.. Must improve lightning next time. second jacket. fit looks pretty...
Wait, are #4 and #8 still available...? No prices for them so I'm confused...
Is the green polka dot tie still available? If so, would you take $15 for it..? I know it's a real lowball but well hell, thought I'd give it a shot. Sorry if it's insulting!
Quote: Originally Posted by clarinetplayer Socks such as these require a lot of courage to wear. Quite a statement. Hehe, I know. I love them though. I hate boring socks. Match them to your trousers or your shoes? Booooring! Match em to your tie, shirt or suit! Here's my fit from yesterday, went to town in this. Got pretty hot so I took off the jacket early on though. (the purple in the socks here is actually blue, not sure why...
Quote: Originally Posted by bringusingoodale Oh wow. Amazing jacket, anyone know the details? I went to the page you got it from and there's no info, but there's some really great looks on there... I especially like this one; love the deep brown.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stu Sweet -- a sunburst Les Paul, one of the all-time classics. Les Paul's look good but they feel like a fake plastic toy guitar for children when you hold them in your hands. They feel so cheap I would never actually buy one, although they do have one of the best designs.... Also gdl, that is one hell of a house... Would love to cook in that kitchen, looks very roomy!
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer You had me until the last pic, Navi. The shoes and socks resulted in major point deductions. Haha, I was guessing that would happen- the two shoes I have posted until now are the only two pairs of dress shoes I own, other than a terrible cheap pair of black Target shoes my mother bought me when I was like 14. I guess I'll just refrain from posting my shoes from now on, since they've been called ugly...