or Connect

Posts by Navi

^^Great jacket!
Hey, I'm not too sure about the value of Brooks Brothers stuff, but I found these two jackets earlier today- they didn't feel very expensive at all and one was linen but are they worth anything? 90% chance they'll still be there tomorrow if they're worth anything. Thanks if anyone knows about these.
Quote: Originally Posted by dk_ace Go to a discount store like Ross, TJ Maxx, or Burlington Coat Factory. There, you'll find Arrow sometimes, but you'll also find much better stuff for the same money. I regularly see 100% cotton Polo, Calvin Klein, Nautica, and Kenneth Cole there. Some of those are better than others obviously, but I find all of them to be a step up from Arrow. I don't think I would ever purchase an Arrow shirt considering the other...
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition End of the day... Love those lapels!
Quote: Originally Posted by SIMONTEMPLAR Thank you guys, that was exactly what I was looking for. Sorry if my post was a repeat, but with so many members in here it's really hard to post something that has not been covered before. I don't think the real issue here is that your question has been covered before, but that it's such a simple god damned question. Google is your friend. When google fails, consider doing a SF forum search. If, god...
Man, I envy you city dwellers so much after reading through this thread. I live out in a small town, only around 3 thrift stores total within 45 minutes of me, and I've never seen anything better than a Brooks Brothers..
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 "I can't discuss that at this time." Hahaha, it's like she's a CIA agent or something. "I'll need to get clearance from my boss to discuss such matters sir"
Quote: Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox what's wrong with the shoes? are the shoes too narrow for you? No, I'm just not quite sure about the design. I like more rounded/pointy toes, these are sort of square-ish for me.. I might end up keeping them though, haven't really decided.
now that is a pair of shoes. wowza
Not sure about the shoes, most likely going to ebay but for now they're better than what I was wearing before.