or Connect

Posts by Navi

gorgeous shoes!
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 ] Wooooh boy. that is one nice coat.... If I had the cash I'd snap it up in a half second!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Nataku I'd pass on both. 346 is their diffusion line, the lowest on the totem pole. Plus, that looks like an orphan suit jacket. The linen one is older and looks dated. Guess my instincts did me well this time, thanks man!
^^Great jacket!
Hey, I'm not too sure about the value of Brooks Brothers stuff, but I found these two jackets earlier today- they didn't feel very expensive at all and one was linen but are they worth anything? 90% chance they'll still be there tomorrow if they're worth anything. Thanks if anyone knows about these.
Quote: Originally Posted by dk_ace Go to a discount store like Ross, TJ Maxx, or Burlington Coat Factory. There, you'll find Arrow sometimes, but you'll also find much better stuff for the same money. I regularly see 100% cotton Polo, Calvin Klein, Nautica, and Kenneth Cole there. Some of those are better than others obviously, but I find all of them to be a step up from Arrow. I don't think I would ever purchase an Arrow shirt considering the other...
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition End of the day... Love those lapels!
Quote: Originally Posted by SIMONTEMPLAR Thank you guys, that was exactly what I was looking for. Sorry if my post was a repeat, but with so many members in here it's really hard to post something that has not been covered before. I don't think the real issue here is that your question has been covered before, but that it's such a simple god damned question. Google is your friend. When google fails, consider doing a SF forum search. If, god...
Man, I envy you city dwellers so much after reading through this thread. I live out in a small town, only around 3 thrift stores total within 45 minutes of me, and I've never seen anything better than a Brooks Brothers..
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 "I can't discuss that at this time." Hahaha, it's like she's a CIA agent or something. "I'll need to get clearance from my boss to discuss such matters sir"