or Connect

Posts by Navi

Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Cinque Colori - This challenge is an exercise to make the CBD crowd's heads implode In this challenge, you are required to wear 5 unique colors in your fit, WITHOUT looking too over the top or clownish. There MUST be one of your colors on at least 4 of these categories : Suit SC Pants Shirt Tie Pants PS Socks dont count, and if you wear a tie, PS, suit, or SC with more than one color, its...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Some great looks today dudes... keep it up! Ill just be sitting here in my jeans, dadding it up and what not BTW, Navi and acecow sporting some SpooPoses there.. Surely jockeying for the voat gents? Hah, I tried it out just for kicks and it turns out its one of the few poses I can take pictures of and not look retarded
Quote: Originally Posted by clarinetplayer I like the clean look of this tie with the coat. However, the pocket square clashes with the stripes of the tie. To wear this ps, a solid tie would work better. Or, if keeping the striped tie, a more neutral (solid?) ps would work. I like the socks, but not with this tie. Argyle v stripes I dont see it, the checks on the PS are much smaller than the tie stripes and its not like my socks are right...
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent I'm not quite feeling the tie/PS combination, although it's not terrible. Look as a whole isn't bad. could you get a tiny bit more detailed? I thought the tie and PS went great together. I just dont understand why it "isnt bad", I can take criticism but I'd like to know what to change in the future....
Should've postponed this another week or two, I think alot of people had to tone the "spring-ness" down because it's fucking cold and shitty in alot of places still. Wish it felt like spring here... but alas. MBreinin and acecow brought the spring fo sho!
Fuck the original Droid. All the keys on my keyboard are falling off, the OS is sluggish as fuck, meaning I can't make calls half the time and when a call finally goes through I can't end it for 30 seconds. It randomly restarts, and the reception is terrible (although I'm not sure if that's Verizon's fault but it seems to have gotten worse with the rest of the phone.) I have no fucking clue why they didn't just make the original droids keyboard one piece of flat plastic...
Quote: Originally Posted by csoukoulis PLEASE. im interested depending on what it looks like. Click for more pictures, showing details. It's a bit darker in person than in the pictures, but other than that this is pretty much what it looks like. It will obviously look much better once I get it drycleaned and pressed. If anyone knows about how much this thing is worth I'd appreciate it; I guess it retailed for around $3800, according to...
(massachusetts) Spring Challenge SC needs a drycleaning, but I love this PS!
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum I don't think it looks short at all, in-fact any longer and it would probably make your legs look short, though the angle of the photo doesn't help (having the camera at waist-heigh is best for judging length issues, so there's minimal perspective distortion). How tall are you? I'm 5'11. Most of my R jackets are pretty long on me it seems, so I'm starting to wear S more and more. Maybe its just my...
Quote: Originally Posted by csoukoulis what size is the brioni? 46R... It's a 3 button with functional sleeve buttons and lapel hole. Pics when I get home in a bit!