or Connect

Posts by Navi

35/36. Incredibly hard to find fitting clothes.
Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy Really appreciating your words, tshaw! Hahaha, are you seriously dtoing me, Spoomeister Anyway, earliest FRIDAY CONTEST ENTRY EVA (won´t be able to post from thursday on, so i thought getting it in early is legit...and for all the others who wanna compete: eat this! ): Black shoes - red socks - grey pants - red shirt - green tie - blue blazer - yellow ps Very nice entry. You...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin A new suit. It needed special work. I am not 100% thrilled, but compared to the before, I can live with it. Of course, in real life...the little things are much less evident than in the stark contrast of a high resolution digital picture. Oh, I left my pumpkin in today since it was suggested that cropping my head was possibly exarcerbating the perception that I am "boxy" over on the cool kids thread. Have a great...
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS why cant these be a 10.5 or 11?!?!?! Yeah. Amazing shoes, if they were 10.5 they wouldve been gone in a heartbeat.
Quote: Originally Posted by otc Stopped in at the place I rarely buy anything from to make a donation so that I wouldn't run back into my own stuff while thrifting (they have a better value eye than I do so I will never find a good deal there--They have furniture and design stuff on the level of Frenchy's finds...but priced at what Frenchy flips it for) Sweet finds man, I'd keep that one for sure if I found...
Quote: Originally Posted by Logan No doubt, I brought it up drunk once and regret it. Even now that I dress better I am subject to harassment, WTF? Although it is coming from a guy who wears a shirt that reads "I pee in pools" from time to time, so I just laugh it off. Yeah. I mention some SF related things from time to time to friends who I know aren't total morons, but I don't advertise it. Too many idiots out there who think that caring...
New explanation makes this sound actually do-able for me; I've got a brand new tie that I'm saving just for this occasion...
Quote: Originally Posted by mktitsworth Like what? The "trash it and buy a smaller jacket, preferably an S" alteration. Quite necessary, I think.
Off to the rich people hills to thrift and do some family stuff, wish me luck boys!
Quote: Originally Posted by mainy heyyyy pretty sure I passed on those exact same ted baker pants last week, guess I know where you shop now can't remember why I didn't pick them up, maybe since they were a 40. in other news i found 2 pairs of florsheim cordovan longwings the other day. 1 black, 1 burgundy. Are you selling em? If so what size are the burgundy's?