or Connect

Posts by Navi

Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Teen Suit Wearer, don't take this the wrong way... but talking from experience, high school isn't the time to be dressing like that. You don't want to be that guy. yep. Have patience, the time for the suit shall come.. But the lunch room isn't the ideal place to be rocking a full DB suit along with boutonniere, puffed pocket square, tie clip, and a brand spanking new pair of Edward Greens. also aeglus, like...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Actually, not quite, dipshit, but thank you for assuming that Americans are allergic to speaking more than one language. Do they still teach tact in Dutch schools? Good for you for "speaking" five different languages, but your mastery of one of my languages reminds me of a quote from "The Simpsons": "Why make 31 flavors when you can't get vanilla right?" wow you're being a douche for no reason, dude
$25? ....bueller?
well where i'm from, obsessing over other dudes sexuality and reading very deeply into how they cuff their jeans means you're likely a gay in denial. hope this helps!
Drop to $30. This shirt actually looks pretty cool out in the wild and fits great!
o lord those baby blue pants are pimp status... jeeeeze!
Anyone have any advice for brands that sell chambray, or a similar looking fabric dress shirts? All I can find are normal chambray work shirts, but I want a normal dress shirt but with just the chambray fabric. Spread collar would be great. I was looking around on mytailor and similar websites but there's just so damn many fabrics and the pictures suck so it wasn't much help. Cheers!
^^^ yeah... hold that shit out in front of you man
did some painting today so i went for a simple fit (paint was already on the jeans, so a perfect match!) since i'm still learning the ropes i think i'll keep it real simple until i get the basics down.
Quote: Originally Posted by KtownGreg No buzz kill but for those who asked.... http://www.wate.com/story/14900808/b...h-leukemia?amp Some diseases simply....suck. For those who have not considered adding their DNA to the bone marrow registry.... It's a simple swap from the inner cheek and if by some small chance you are a match for another YOU may be their CURE. And, yes I'm adding my spit to the database on...