or Connect

Posts by Navi

Quote: Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg a question for aeglus or reedobandito: Reedobandito said the suit is ill-fitting in ways "a tailor can't fix." Is it the boxiness you're talking about? Or what are you seeing? I'm here to learn. any advice would be great. [[SPOILER]] Shoulders too big for you which is very expensive to fix and might not even be possible, the armholes look extremely low which makes it look bad, the jacket barely has any shape to it. You...
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy holy shit that suit
Quote: Originally Posted by Lane deets on the leggings?
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy That jacket is fabulous. Horrible execution tbqh but I can imagine it'd be totally FU awesome in the right hands!
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 I wore this to work today. It's Pride weekend boys, and I'm just getting warmed up. Now back to your regularly scheduled navy suits with brown nubby ties and TV foldzzz. Forgive us all, we just don't "get" your impeccable style.. And for this we should be ashamed. I know I am.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy I love this. Anyone have any suggestions for chambray/denim pocket square brands? Having a selvedge would be really, really cool too!
Todays ensemble, complete with way too many pictures [[SPOILER]] this is what I wore on my way here... think it looks pretty good here but im not certain [[SPOILER]] dat shine son Apologies for the picture spam! Been a while since I did this. and kevinsp8, I finally understand why you keep telling that kid to keep his fedora. You look ridiculous, sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by PTWilliams Hermes suit and shirt Brioni Tie AE shoes Did you seriously put your own quote in your sig?
Quote: Originally Posted by Digmenow I'm not allowed to wear that color anymore. You can live vicariously through me, buddy!
Man my thrift finds have been total n00b status lately, but eh... I like posting things I find that I enjoy wearing, no matter how cheap they are.. Today: warning: cheap items ahoy! [[SPOILER]] Green v-neck that fits really well and is insanely comfy, a nice linen/cotton windbreaker type jacket with cool sleeve zippers n shit, track jacket, and a belt that matches the green shirt 100% perfectly