or Connect

Posts by Selvedged

PM's (as in private messages)......they are your friend, please use them as opposed to posting here. I will measure it later today. In the meantime: prices on most ties have been dropped today.
Is the plaque that was removed still included or did the genius who had it removed discard of it?
PLEASE NOTE: You must read the sale terms listed below before contacting me. I will wait no longer then 24 hours for replies from interested parties. I have been having too many people claiming that they want something and then disappearing for days, if not all together after going back and forth via PM. It is not fair to me or the other people waiting in line. As a result of this you must include your email address in your initial PM to me.. DUE TO THE LOW PRICES OF...
Ha ha ha ha ha!!
Do you know if this is a mainline style or an outlet one? Also, the bag looks like it's monogrammed body is made of canvas & the trim is leather, is this correct or is it indeed all leather?
PM'ed you (as requested) days ago but you have apparently not been logged in here for a month now =/
Premium Seller feature does not appear to be working.
THIS POST RESERVED FOR ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS
THIS POST RESERVED FOR ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS Tack in Raw Indigo Selvedge: Size 28 GONE - Waist: " - Inseam (Leg Length): " Size 30 GONE - Waist: 16" (32") - Inseam (Leg Length): 34" - Front Rise: 9 & 7/8" - Thigh (2 & 1/2" from crotch seam): 10 & 3/4" - Thigh (3" from crotch seam): 10 & 1/2" - Knee (13" from crotch seam): 8" - Knee (14" from crotch seam): 7 & 7/8" - Hem (Leg Opening): 7" Size 31 GONE - Waist: 16 & 1/2" (33") - Inseam (Leg Length): 33 &...
PLEASE NOTE: You must read the sale terms listed below before contacting me. I will wait no longer then 24 hours for replies from interested parties. I have been having too many people claiming that they want something and then disappearing for days, if not all together after going back and forth via PM. It is not fair to me or the other people waiting in line. As a result of this you must include your email address in your initial PM to me. I have a plethora of Levi's...