or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

You know, this reminds me of the time my grand pappy and I went skeet shootin' out on the bayou... The water that day was so smooth we could control that piro to go any which direction we wanted.And for something actually related to scotch: Someone tell me more about Highland Park.
Sounds like something I will have to check out.
That beard on the first shot made me think I was remembering the wrong person.
I don't think that's saying much. Amongst all of the Islays I've tried, I'd say that the Laph 10 is the least nuanced of them all. My usual description is that it's the chainsaw of scotches - raw, young, and unyielding. Not the dram if you're looking for something subdued and nuanced. The quarter cask is much lighter and refined and I find it to be a better daily dram.This may be the case with me as well. However, I usually try the Lag after the Laph, which may be part of...
Agreed about the tie. The solid twill comes off as similar in scale to the micro stripe of the shirt. Additionally, neither the jacket nor the pants is very heavy on texture so that, at least in pictures, it all looks about the same. The best way I can think of to describe it is that there's plenty of harmony, but the melody is subdued if not absent.This isn't to say that it's bad though.
Hat's are like almost anything else. You've got to learn how to use them, but there's really no such thing as "too young." Given that it's dreary and wet outside, I should really be pulling my Peter's Bros. out more.
I could have sworn I posted a "Mazel Tov!" in response to chocsosa.
If we're adding on ages I should probably mention I'm 28.
I went and had a smoke to go pick some stuff up that I'd bought and picked up this Rocky Patel 2003 while I was there. I quit smoking about two years ago, but I think I may be willing to have a cigar a week or so, since this went so well with my Ardbeg.
I would agree, however I found myself underwhelmed by the Lagavulin this time. I think it's because I drank it after the Laphroaig.