or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

It's been around forever. It's a bit of an institution: Sunday-Thursday: 10:00-8:00 Friday: 10:00 - "one hour before shabbos candle lighting." Saturday: Closed.
I know a great Kosher place here in DFW. Aside from having been there and thoroughly enjoyed it, It's been recommended to me by most of my local Joo friends who did not know I'd already been there.
If you put a gun to my head, I'll make any list you want. However, if that list you want is what I think the best things from the 20+ thread are, then that's pretty much the list I will come up with. The reason for "Pretty much" is that Butler's blue 6x1 is not in that thread. I don't think it got posted anywhere other than the challenge thread. Which is sad, because it's fucking fantastic.
I am taking the piss with you as well. Such was the point of my original statement, because everyone seems to be throwing out reasons that they chose things. I was being a little bit of a bastard just to have a bit of fun with it. My statement regarding being better dressed is specifically aimed at your list.That said, I've already made one of these lists so far this year. That list was curated with things I liked and I felt represented what had happened so far this year...
You saying you're always better dressed than those in it?
My list is up there.
You'll have to click the spoiler to look.
I feel like my picks should be pretty self explanatory.
This bears QFT and seconding times 1000. Regardless of what she may think, it's very likely you know far more about mens clothing and what fits your aesthetic than she does. As you've expressed that clothing is something important to you this is a boundary you should establish.