or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'to talk of many things: of shoes...' " which is the place we find ourselves at the moment. For sale is my pair of Deco Collcuts from G&G, sized UK 8D in Deco black. I love them, and they're wonderful, but alas I've only worn them a handful of times - less than half a dozen. It is very sad. They are beautiful shoes but since buying them I have gone in a different direction, and now they sit unworn on my shelf. They deserve better...
Which is a lot.
Pfft. Pink and Lavender shirts are the shiznit.
And here I thuoght it would simply be filled with shoe shining goodies. Those boots are gorgeous though. I would love to explore french tailoring/shoemaking.
Swap you a kidney.
I'm still upset about that LB.
Because it is not your size?
I don't know that I've ever bought the line that things were always better in the good old days, however there's an accumulation effect that occurs. Most of the posts this thread has drawn from are from the last year. However, the forum has now been around for ten. The number of regular posters, at least in the time I've been here, has stayed relatively constant - though who those posters are changes. Whether or not the quality of the offerings has stayed the same is...
Okay, I vote that stitch get a second list of his 6-10.
I agree with the sentiment that this thread is missing much. However, throwing all of that into the mix would almost certainly push much of the new blood out. I think of this sort of like the best of the recent season, rather than of all time.