or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

They help make the shoes better.
Sure man, next time you're here or I'm in B-more, we can totally get our grub on.
I don't believe you of all people miss such details. In fact, I'm pretty positive you could - if you wanted to - be pretty merciless about such things. I think though that your metric is more evenly balanced allowing you to accept it, rock it, and not fret all the little stuff no one but the iGentry are going to be overly worried about. In fact, I'm pretty positive that when wearing it you'd enjoy the implicit snarl that you would would induce in .
And I get that not everyone wants to take that level of care in picking things. My guess is that for OP both are probably good - and depending upon some other factors maybe even great - calls. If I were to keep something like that, I think the rust trousers add a nice hue to what is probably a pretty standard cream/dark brown shepherd's check. I think that a white shirt is a bit stark with regards to both the contrast and the formality, though almost gets the feel right....
I agree about the 42R, but I disagree about the two Eidos pieces. The jacket falls okay but has no shape - the chest is too full and simply makes the guy look like he lost just enough weight. The blobbiness around the middle can probably (and only to a certain extent) be dealt with by a good alterations tailor, but nothing is going to help the chest look as if it was made for anything other than a mannequin.
Unless there's a secret location in Florence set up by Gennaro as a sleeper cell - all the time practicing, practicing - set to come out of the wood work just in case things ever start to slip at London House.
Seems like just a couple of years ago we were talking about how mad men had influenced lapels into shrinking.
I really don't care for the buttoning point on the coat.
Not that I'm in on this, but why not consider the option of having the whole roll of cloth shipped to someone and then asking a tailor known to the forum: 1) Whether or not they would like to participate in the buy provided they have not previously heard about it. 2) Whether or not they could point us to someone (perhaps themselves) who would be willing to cut the cloth for a surcharge to be divided amongst the buyers? This removes the R&T problem. Given that jrd is the...
I was unaware anyone had done this. Regardless of being totally unware of the rest of the details for such a thing, I now want one so I can sit around in public and read Gibson's Bigend trilogy.