or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

Because true power lies in understanding what the people want better than they do.
None was taken. Mostly, I was trying to improve upon my previous silly comments. For the most part I've enjoyed the pictures of GP's work as different from the other stuff I've been looking at recently.Since reading Toby Slade's "Japanese Fashion: A Cultural History" I've enjoyed investing some leisure thought into how CM can be interpeted differently, and CTP's comment got me back to trying to associate tailoring looks to different modern visual art styles. I think I can...
I can only assume this is followed by a good cuddle.
This seems like the making of something I will never live down. I remain open to a better description. I have an idea of what you're getting at though, and I think that the French tailoring thread is a good source of examples for this - a thread which I have, unsurprisingly, been really enjoying.I also take issue with some of your characterization. You phrase things as if it's one of drape/no drape, but I think is more accurately put as one of "How much drape?" My...
Not at all. Well, I'm sure that if you're wearing shitty boots it can be uncomfortable, but this is true of wearing shitty shoes in general.
I'm hip on where the trends are going. Pretty soon you'll see everyone wearing single breasted one button suits with no pockets.
I'm just rambling. Don't mind me.
Some of it is artistic license and hyperbole, but I think the statement captures the essence of what I want to say.
While I don't care about reposting the images, it bears noting that part of the reason for doing this experiment was to do a personal check, and I'd imagine that the results which come out are very much mine. The collars could also look better, but they capture the basic idea. I have a pretty square jaw - something I'd personally never realized - and doing things this way let me cut out a bunch of extraneous stuff. In the thread, the spoiler contains a description for how...
I don't recall that I was wearing the suit when the measurements for the shirts were taken. I don't recall the distance between the top of my head and neck being measured. I say that it roughly divides things though because I can open the images in GIMP and tell you the average number of pixels between things.I definitely find them pleasing. I certainly enjoy just how sharp everything is. There's definitely shape and curve to both the jacket and the collar, but even these...