or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

Kevin Smith launched the careers of Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. His film "Chasing Amy" is part of the Criterion Collection. He has done some very cool stuff.
I feel vindicated.Taking time to read back through the day, I'm surprised that The Simpsons have not come up before this in the conversation. They were absolutely ground breaking, and knowledge of them is ubiquitous around the world.I would assume you're familiar with who Kevin Smith is(Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, Red State). You may (or may not) be happy to know that whenever the question of "best TV shows ever" comes up during one of his podcasts, he absolutely advocates...
Dudicus is mad serious about his java.
Everything is once again congruous. Smashing. Party on, Wayne.
Butchy - I would totally jive on that... except that I hate jetted pockets on anything short of a dinner jacket.
I'm more worried about Butch Cassidy. He has that evil Kid friend.
Totally valid.I think the two I've rewatched the most are M*A*S*H and Scrubs. M*A*S*H because there was a time when it was basically on all day everyday, and Scrubs... hell if I know. I love that show. Braff is an ass, but the rest of the ensemble makes up for him.
I like Arrested Development. It certainly has elements that are completely non-existent in other Sitcoms. I certainly can't think of anything better executed at the moment.
[[SPOILER]] I have never liked Seinfeld. Then again, while I've liked what I've seen of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Jerry's stand up has also never appealed to me. As a kid it was sort of "What?" but now as an adult who has spent time studying and doing comedic work, what I have seen as an adult was like watching paint dry, and not in an avant garde way. I think Louie does a much better job at being a show about the mundane and the humor that comes out of that while...