or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

My apologies then. I've been busy trying to kill this damned doctorate and skimmed a few hundred posts.
Does anybody ever really know anybody?
FTFY.
The is easily startled but he'll be back, and in greater earnestness.
Do I recognize that velvet jacket?
He's the guy on the right, correct? The one behind Parisian Gentleman?
I'm waiting for something Tzara'esque to happen that shows this was really a ploy all along to see who came out of the woodwork.
Denote ties as P.n where P is the picture and n is its position as numbered from left to right. Then:1) Avoid 2.1 and 4.3 unless you've attended either American University or UNC Chapel Hill. If you have attended either of these, then negate the first sentence and weight them highly.2) 2.2 and 4.1 are both English style reppe stripes. Take point 1, but make it about being English and pertaining to whatever those repps may represent.3) I have grown to a hatred of small,...
RTC - For what industry would you be interviewing?
Since 2012.This looks like it's probably Drakes rather than Vanda, but just in case:All of Vanda's ties should be considered as bespoken from the stand point of quality, given that Gerald and Diana make all of the ties themselves to the same standard as they make their custom ties. I can also attest to their quality commitment. Last year they refused (very politely) to sell me a square that had some small water spots on it. Instead I got something else which was even more...