or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

Excellent. Let us begin this sequestration immediately. Then, next friday I will create a thread in which we can have our discussions.You are welcome to join us if you so desire as is anyone else who may have interest in this sort of study.Rock on dudicus. Congratulations.I don't know that it's so much patience as it is willpower to keep my mouth shut. There are very few things that I outright like, quite a few about which I am "meh", and even more for which I have an...
That's because I'm teletubby-level lovable. Just ask my wife, but do it when I've cleaned the kitchen and she's not mad at me.
So a number of years ago I remember when stitches was fairly new - back when Spoo had way more posts then he did. I remember because I was new, and there was another new poster around who shall not be named (though if you really feel like it you can drag the whole thing back up). He found himself in a very similar situation. I was not quite the same, but at the same time I did feel like I had more to learn than to offer. Finally, I proposed that the two of us together shut...
While I get that exotics are desirable, I would still hope not.
Are those the same stingrays as above? The ones with "8" inside of them?
If I do, everyone will go "Man, he may be dying, but at least that suit looks awesome. What fabric is that?"
[[SPOILER]] It's like you want me to spam you with pics from upcoming fittings! I am sure you will enjoy them.Live almost anywhere along the gulf coast. New York ain't got nothin'.
I think this is to be a barleycorn, but I see what you mean by broken bone.
More solaro herringbone. Evidence further supports that I'm the only one who likes the twill.
My summer project is already in the works, so that's sort of a moot point. Thanks to C&A, I think I will have a nice winter as well. However, As much as I like everyone else gawk at all of this heavy stuff, it's little more than a fantasy.Speaking of Trini, were you the one in the solaro thread interested in the lighter weight stuff? I found the swatches and was going to offer to send them along if you wanted to see them.I think I would agree with this. Summer is a very...