or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

Tanner Krolle, kopped from the 'bay. From the fonts used on the inside - does anyone have any idea what "the John Mendez Collection" is? - I'm guessing it was made between the mid '60s and the mid '70s. There are some blemishes at other, less flattering angles and the interior looks to be original. Hardware probably needs work. It's to be on its way soon and I'll have a better sense of things, but overall it looks to be in pretty bad ass condition. The leather can...
I love their stuff. My wife just bought their blue laptop bag and we are waiting for it to come in. I will try very hard not to drool on it, but it will probably be what pushes me over the edge into ordering one of their wallets.
Thanks. It will need some restoration, but I think it will be spectacular once it's completed.
Given that the other person who posted has only been around a month, I'm going to guess that's directed at me.
I'm pretty sure you can get an answer to that question right now since Kirby is doing an AMA over on Reddit. Or, for that matter, most any question you might have. Think of it like when you're browsing the site and the chat window comes up with him on the other end, except this time you're in the arena that is Reddit.
I own these jawnz. I can vouch for their awesomeness.
I got a text from my mom this morning saying that she was taking my dog in to the vet because he'd recently lost a lot of weight and looked like he was losing his balance. He's old - fourteen. I barely acknowledged her. This wasn't his first scare, old as he is. She said that they'd get the blood work back monday and I figured to keep my ear to it. We live about an hour's drive from them and I thought about heading out but decided against it because I had errands to run...
I was unaware this had been discontinued. I'm going to have to go grab a bottle from a place I knew has some. Or perhaps I'll steal my bottle back from my dad who took it as his "birthday present" one year.I'm not a big fan of highlands but I found the Mac Cask Strength to be wonderful. I don't usually add water, but I do almost exclusively drink scotch with a large ice cube.
This is an interesting exercise. The ones I probably patronize most frequently are definitely boutiques located in the US. Percentage wise it's probably at least 50. I will probably go through later tonight and catalog out how much/often I spend what where. It's the kind of thing we numbers people do.