or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

As reverse chamois, this looks like a suede sort of thing. Flesh is out, and so I would imagine that it should be treated in the same way as other flesh side leathers. For maintaining them, my guess is that the suede/nubuck procedure would be pretty safe, though I've no experience with reverse chamois. This is based upon the fact that it's a flesh side leather similar to suede and nubuck.The renovateur you linked is for calf and other smooth leathers. For suede and...
There are lighter weight Solaros - about 8/9 oz - than the the 11/12 oz. Chris sent me some swatches of them. They do have a backing, but it is either a light orange or a ruddy brown. Both are far less pronounced than the traditional red. I don't have them with me but I will try to take pictures of them when I get home.
Very cool guys. Welcome to the forum.
The suit is Belvest and while I like their fit for RTW, it's far from perfect.
Ecru shirts are amazing. Here is something I did recently with the one Despos made for me:
This is why I was not so worried about it.
I think you've mentioned this before. Still, I was struck by absence in my review last night, but 5000+ posts is a bit different to go through than 2000+ photos.
Your photos aren't stored on SF.
You're welcome, though the thread was not meant as a way of retroactively giving thumbs. Yours was included because of the naturalness to it. While I would have preferred a cream shirt, everything fits together well. There's a variation in texture and weight. Most importantly though you look like wearing your own clothes. You look comfortable, relaxed, and prepared for the day. In that photo you are not replacable - I could not stick Sitches or Clag in there and have...
There's a great picture of (I think) Sinatra, or maybe Carey grant wearing a ventless SB Grey POW that really should put this issue to rest. The rumpling there looks natural and proper.