or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

I'd have to disagree with you on that, but I've seen more of it. I think that the other pictures of the collar make it apparent that this is not point collar. The points on it are longer than what most people here like, but the collar band is also rather high and the angle is about 105 degrees. I would say that this sort of angle is pretty consistent across my medium spread - my personal preference - custom shirts from both Hamilton and Chris. This also leads me to noting...
David Lynch would be proud.
So these are not perfectly lined up, but... This is a shirt from Chris. I think it does a good job of capturing the curve he's talking about, even though the collar is unbuttoned for this photo. I can attest that the collar continues to hug the collar bone and roll around when buttoned. This photo is with stays. Here is a picture of the same collar with stay on the viewer's left and without on the viewer's right. Here is the same collar, sans stays, buttoned, with...
I have some pictures of the collars for one of the shirts you made for me that illustrates both this and how collar stays can be awesome. I will see if I can find them.
That would turn the thread into an ouroboros of meta.
I would like to hear more about this.
Please remember to tip your waitress.
Butchy be arguin' 'bout whateva Butchy wants.
Don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.