or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

This short film about an Oregon boot maker's woes in finding an apprentice showed up in my feeds today. At the very least, it has some cool video of bootmaking.
Do you know the year on this? From the bars, finish, and shape of the face I'm guessing something late '50s/early '60s-ish?
Somebody has Japanese tastes.
Two things: 1. It would not be SF without rant railing. 2. Is it a running joke that the link for your "Follow me on Instagram" is to your tumblr?
I don't know man, but I'm sure if you check Shadowland Fastjack will come back with way more than you ever wanted to know.
I was just trying to channel you the other day.
I am with you on this.
I'm going to take this to mean that you were so heart broken when I disappeared you tried to continue on but eventually the pain became too great and you had to retreat to a hole for long sobs, Death Cab for Cutie, and a slightly rusty pocket knife you began calling "Charlie."
They're western. One of the advantages to Texas is that not only is it perfectly acceptable to own dress boots, but there are some of the best boot makers in the world here. These are Cordovan from Stallion.
Yes, it is a Buzz Rickson. And cool, good to know.