or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

After drug and mental health problems I finished my undergraduate degrees in 2008. From 2008 to 2010 I worked as a software developer until I left to go to grad school. I finish my doctorate in May. I will be 30. The average life expectancy in the US these days for men is 75 and the retirement age is 67. Provided that I stick with it, this gives me 37 years in a career I have been single-minded in pursuit of - even while I was screwing up other things - since I was ~7....
I was 22 when my first decided to show up. Life is what happens when you're making plans.
@The Noodles - are you expecting?
As with many clothes, it's entirely possible that they look passable while standing rigidly straight up and down so that you are basically a manequin. However, clothes should move with you not against you. It's more than just the fit pic.Even so, take a look at your picture and notice all of the places where the fabric buckles - being too tight and then too lose. Look at how the back of the arm comes forward and all the little ripples. Look at how rumpled the seat is. At...
That cut is not for anyone.
Just don't wear that. It looks horrible.I don't think so. My son's favorite is also Rainbow Dash. He needs a new rainbow dash hoodie for the school year, so we're commiting a huge family sin and all getting an MLP hoodie - Rainbow for him, Twilight Sparkle or Applejack for my daughter, Fluttershy for my wife, and Pinkie Pie for me.
I have seen GITS, but not in a while. I recently rewatched SAC and SAC:2G. Project 2501 looks cool.
I've turned it into a critical thinking exercise for my son. He's starting to suspect - he was told that the easter bunny isn't real and then asserted to me that his mom and I are the tooth fairy. What I told him in both cases was that I will believe him so long as he can prove it. Now he wants to catch us in the act.
My Daughter was so entranced with Frozen that my wife had to download a cam-bootleg (Apparently people still do that) in January just so that she would stop.WRT Other kids movies: Agree on Miyazaki's work, though it can be heavy and bloody (E.G. Naussica or Mononoke). Aside from Ponyo/Howl/Spirited Away/Naussica/Totoro they've enjoyed Porco Rosso and The Secret World of Arietty (though Miyazaki did not direct that one). Wreck it Ralph, Tangled, and Frozen are also big and...
The pattern on that tie gives me a very post-war vibe.