Posts by mktitsworth

Started? As in running St. Crispins North America operation?
Kirby's shoe care guide is a good place to start.
I wish I'd found this thread before I just started a wallet appreciation thread, though the two are sort of separate. Nevertheless, back when I was looking for a new wallet DWW put me in touch with Bellanie. It felt like an odd place to be in, because I wanted a vertical dress wallet that was not bifold.Instead, I wanted the two sides back to back. I also wanted to be able to leave the thing in my pocket as much as possible, so I wanted to be able to take all of the...
I actually think I remember hearing about that. Didn't he go to The Armoury in NY? Here I was thinking tomorrow was a good day to shield myself from my children and stink up my office.
So, whatever happened to shoe shine sundays?
Again, this assumes I'm interested in the test. It also assumes I haven't done some of these things before. Trust me. I have. I just didn't this time. Like I said, it was a deliberate decision.Of the suggestions you've put forth, the only one that really grabs my interest is the burgundy graph check, but I'm spending money on house repairs and related projects right now. Even if I were not, I'm not sure I'd grab it. To be sure, No Man has great stuff and Inglese makes a...
So long as no one invites Tristan Tzara.
Like I told butchy, it's what I was least happy about. It was a thought, but one I probably won't dally upon again. The rest I will, though now it will be hard to gauge whether or not I do so because I still like it (I do) or because it got the response it did. Either way, I'm certain I'll still wear it.I feel like we're veering off into fan boy territory, but by looking at the three you can see definite markers to his work. The shape of the gorge appear to be one. It's...
Apparently I can still spark discussion. That's good to know.It's the part I'm least happy with and was switched up last minute because I wanted to do something different. The thought was that I like the way it plays with and strengthens the lavender stripe. Still not totally sure how I feel about it. It's really just not strong enough, if that's the right term to use.I was totally surprised to get an email and see that you had decided to break with an at least six months...
Rain. Snow.