or Connect

Posts by mktitsworth

Not that I'm in on this, but why not consider the option of having the whole roll of cloth shipped to someone and then asking a tailor known to the forum: 1) Whether or not they would like to participate in the buy provided they have not previously heard about it. 2) Whether or not they could point us to someone (perhaps themselves) who would be willing to cut the cloth for a surcharge to be divided amongst the buyers? This removes the R&T problem. Given that jrd is the...
I was unaware anyone had done this. Regardless of being totally unware of the rest of the details for such a thing, I now want one so I can sit around in public and read Gibson's Bigend trilogy.
I see your Barbera for Lesser blue/green gun club and raise you the blue/red that just arrived today from C&A.
Mantonian Hyperbole would be a great name for a rock band.
Nasher, Crow, Kimbell, Amon Carter.
Wear them in good health and enjoy!
And a new one again, thank you very much.I have some ice for that burn if you need it, SB.
It does not surprise me that someone from Dallas (assuming Dallas proper) had never been to Ft. Worth. As someone from Arlington - midway between the two, I can say that I've been to both and I'd rather spend time in Dallas. Still Dallas has numerous faults of its own and I have no intention of remaining longer than I have to.Also as a former Ag-town resident, it's very hard to call it a suburb. 325000+ people, 50th largest city in the US... Still, Arlington sucks, just...
Is there anything to say about Houston? It's there I guess. Hamilton Shirts is there. It's hard to think of anything positive though which is not immediately drowned out by the fact that Houston is Houston. As far as things in the negative column go, that's a pretty big one.
Oh no. Ft. Worth >> Houston. They have the stock yards, and with them the quality of beef that you would expect. It has its foibles, but I'm from that side of the tracks and know the charms. Arlington on the other hand is a city I can bad mouth all day long. However, it is still not as bad as Houston.