or Connect

Posts by mrbig

I just saw The Expendables 3, there seemed like *alot* of RRL used. Nice to see some old-fashioned action characters in the stuff!
I'd like to add myself on, tentatively, pending pricing (incl. shipping to Perth, PayPal etc) & delivery time info. I'd be in for a U-last wholecut in bordeaux with double to single tapering soles OR Model 71 (Old English on U-Last in black) Thanks
Yep, Unipair stocks a similar model, a french oxford (not sure that's the correct term, but the line that would normally come down around the waist and end just before the heel goes all the way round to the back). What I'm suggesting is a traditional cap oxford. I've enquired at GF. I was hoping to go through Skoak as they've been so conducive to MTOs, particularly on price & service to Australia.
You'd think so, right? On their website there's actually no simple, un-punched captoe on the Rain or Simpson lasts. I was thinking perhaps there might be interest in a plain captoe with single leather soles, but if possible with a slightly higher, G&G-inspired heel.I know Skoak has a rubber soled variant, but not everyone needs a rubber sole. Particularly when you're in Australia and it hardly rains...
Probably should search this but... Been outta the game for quite a while, just checking to see if there's interest for an MTO captoe oxford from Carmina? Perhaps a simple black with leather soles on the Rain last or something in burgundy-ish on the Simpson? What's the whole process for group MTO's here?
For Sale is a Turnbull & Asser Marcella Tuxedo Shirt, size 16" Measurements and Pics to follow, but it is exactly the same as this one: http://www.turnbullandasser.co.uk/classic-white-marcella-dress-shirt-177 Originally retailed for GBP246, purchased from Matches Fashion. Selling as want decided on a pleated front which is out of stock. If unsold by end of the weekend, will return. Condition: NWT - Tag came off in transit but is unworn and unwashed (can be proven by...
Hi all, For sale is a pair of RRL "Rigid Straight Jeans" - the 1936 Bucklebacks. Made of really nice Cone Denim, these are the exact pair found here: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30571976 Made in the USA, redline selvedge. Selling on to re-buy in the right size. Asking $225 or best offer Willing to trade for the same pair in sz36 or sz38 depending on measurements - also willing to trade forJapanese Denim Rigid Straight Legs, 34x34. Shipping:...
Looking for NWT or NWOT with packaging shirts from Turnbull & Asser, Ralph Lauren Purple Label or Tom Ford with French (Double) Cuffs only. PM with anything you might have!
I got the modified field coat too, Yes the sleeves are huge BUT that helps when you wear it with thick pullovers like the shawl-collar aran one from last winter.
For sale are FOUR (4) shirts from Charvet, Turnbull & Asser, Hilditch & Key and Dunhill. All 4 Shirts for NOW USD250 shipped to USA and NOW USD225 in AUS All measures are approximate and in inches. 1. Charvet size 16, Blue with Self-Stripe. Double (French) cuffs. 100% Cotton, Made in France. (Chest: 48 Sleeve: 33) 2. Turnbull & Asser Exclusive Poplin, size 15.5 (works for a slim 16"). White with red, blue and light blue stripes, Double cuffs. 100% Cotton. Made in...