or Connect

Posts by Valmak

1. IH 2011 Ombre Shirt - Red Size: XL $215 shipped paypal CONUS only excellent condition: only worn a few times and unwashed 2. FH Native Check Workshirt - Red Size: 44 $330 shipped paypal CONUS only excellent condition: only worn a few times and unwashed All shirts purchased from Self Edge LA thanks!
oops sorry please delete
1. IH 2011 Ombre Shirt - Red Size: XL $215 shipped paypal CONUS only excellent condition: only worn a few times and unwashed 2. FH Native Check Workshirt - Red Size: 44 $330 shipped paypal CONUS only excellent condition: only worn a few times and unwashed All shirts purchased from Self Edge LA email pashas84 at gmail.com if interested. thanks!
Where can I buy good flannel shirts? I looked around a little bit and didn't find anything. Filson is made of good material but the buttons look like they will fall off easily. Iron Heart is good but the price is a little high. Anything good for under $200?
I went towards the beginning.
I went to two of them last year. The first one was really good. I got a ton of nice stuff for really cheap. The second one wasn't as good. It was mostly junk. I think it's still worth to check it out. It's not really crowded.
what kind of watch is that? looks like a Sinn 556...
sweet thanks
how do you know?
???