Posts by Valmak

Hi Kiya. I want to get some shirts for work but I live in socal. Is there anything I can get that won't kill me in the summer heat? I like Iron Heart a lot but all their stuff is really thick.
Lenses are prescription and need to be switched out. Tortoise color.
Made in Sabae Japan. That's like Kojima is for jeans Acetate frames, plastic non-polarised lenses Weight - 36 grammes
Lovely black and wine Shell Cordovan Tendon stitching throughout Two credit card slots on front and reverse - so four pockets in total Seriously understated beauty Good condition
Really enjoying this one so far. Chanel classic cardholder in caviar with gold hardware.
The Flat Head Stockburg Card Case has three card slots, two on the inside, and one on the outside. The cordovan used here is European cordovan that has been tanned using a special Japanese technique. Black Cordovan Leather w/ Red Pigskin Interior Hand Sewn Waxed Cow Tendon Thread 4.75" Length (closed) 3" Width (closed)
any idea how it will patina?
No problem. I have owned several Iron Heart products and have never been disappointed. They really last a long time. Check out Self Edge for other stuff like Iron Heart that lasts.
that grand hanh cardholder looks dope
Hi Kiya. I'm thinking about getting one of the Flat Head Card Cases. Can't decide which one to get. Any suggestions?