or Connect

Posts by Valmak

Hi Kiya. Will you be getting the new 14oz super slim tapered Iron Heart jeans and if so when will they be in stores? Thanks.
Hey Kiya. Any idea how the Lone Wolf Sweeper Boot will age? Can't find any reviews of it online.
Hey Kiya. Any idea when there will be a restock of the Flat Head tan cordovan card case? Thanks.
New and unused. Made of cordovan, cowhide, pig and silver. Includes original box. Retails for $500. Selling for $425 obo. Stock photos shown. Thanks.
Hi Kiya. Do the John Lofgren Donkey Puncher boots fit the same as the Champion Sneakers? Thanks!
picked up quite a sick haul from the Let's Drink Sale!
dude we get it, you work for Wunder Leathers.
Hey Kiya. Nice looking pins. This is a shot in the dark but do you know of any cool, high quality iphone 6 cases? A case by somebody like Iron Heart would be dope. Thanks.
anybody know when Mr. Porter sale starts?
my right shoe tree fits fine but the left one feels too big. i don't know how this is possible since they should be the same size. i would say don't worry about it too much. shoe trees should be snug because they give support to the top leather of the shoe. also, the little bit it might be widening the shoe is better than leaving your shoe without a shoe tree. so pros outweigh the cons.