or Connect

Posts by Wesley Bills

Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson In Chicago, they're sold more often to people your age, mostly women, who think that going to that hot cupcake joint will not only make them seem like hip 25 year olds again, but that it's okay to sneak in a cupcake of 8 a week because they're special. Oh boy!!! That is pretty hilarious. You guys are a piece of art work. Well I don't even see the point of the fucking cupcakes, but the way you put...
Quote: Originally Posted by TimelesStyle This is a very good idea, especially if you're a 38. I agree to that too.
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman Yuengling. And the bartendress is gorgeous. Oh gorgeous bartender, that I know, but what the hell is Yuengling?
Quote: Originally Posted by glowell222 I disagree that G&G is a step up from EG. EG's finishing and quality is far superior to G&G from my experience, regardless of waist beveling. If you're really worried about that, go for the EG Top Drawer stuff. I respect your opinion but I think you are wrong. And I also think G&G is a big or even giant step up the ladder. If you ask him to go for the top drawer stuffs as you called, it is the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by GBR Central business district = expensive, extensive changes to suit = expensive. Answer no probably OK. Moral ask yourself if second hand clothes are worth it. +100 I think this says it all.
Momo.... Mamoto.... Mamota...... Mamo what? I never heard of them. Sorry I am not that big fan of denim.
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain you guys miss this? its deep Well we did not miss it, we just decided to ignore it.
I think it looks great, nice color and fabric. But you need to lengthen the sleeves and little bit, well I guess others already said. I am just adding so that you can really get the point.
Oh Wow!!! all this sounds like fun, how I wish I had the chance to attend this, unfortunately I didn't see this thread, and now that I think of it even if I had I wouldn't have been able to make it. That sucks but anyways happy to hear all the feed backs and comments.
It's just a bag for Christ's sake, aren't you a little bit too exigent.