or Connect

Posts by Grey

^^This is my issue.Luckily the dress shirts don't have a pleat in the back so I can have them darted, or something.I just ordered 7 of these and while I like the shoulder/chest fit, they're big in the arms and big around the waist.Has anyone gotten ESF shirts darted or taken in at the side seams to be slimmer through the waist/back?
I think this is a good thread. I want to look good in my clothing for ME, not so much for other people. I'm 30 and married and I'm not trying to pull bitches, but I like to look in the mirror and be slim and athletic and have my clothes fit properly. It makes me feel better about myself, which is priceless. Anyone who is gaining a lot of weight as they get older probably needs more muscle mass before it's too late. Lean muscle burns more calories at rest than fat, so...
Supreme F/W 2011 Wet Weather Parka has a fishtail. Only black left, and only in L & XL.
I just bought two pairs of 514, maybe I'll take one back. They *are* a little too low rise, IMO. Will try Levis store at Tysons Corner tomorrow.
Wat?What Mall has Uniqlo? In the United States? He said "~50 dollars".
Nice to know that I can get more MT shirts from the demo blue fabric, which I happen to be wearing right now. My frist one came out smashing, although I'm going to do another collar choice next time and get a little more sleeve length. Otherwise perfect. Would like to be able to just ask them a question and have them pick a fabric for me though. By the time I get swatches and all that jazz, I feel like whatever I pick is going to be sold out anyway.
Went to a Clarks last week and these were bigger/clunkier than I'd expected them to be. Still probably would've bought suede if I could've found them, but no dice.
Did 2 sets of 5 pull-ups. I hadn't done a pull-up in like 8 years (hadn't tried), so I was somewhat pleased with that.
Successfully installed motorcycle carburetors. Adjusted chain and test-rode other bike. About to drink some Glenmorangie Extremely Rare 18. Considered purchasing a woody-sided Jeep Grand Wagoneer, which even in theory is manly.
Broccolini, actually. Just roasted in the oven with olive oil and salt.Always cut florets from stems, and remove florets first. By the time the stems are tender, florets will be blackened and nasty. Roast from raw, par-cooking makes it mushy IMO.I'm on a veggie roasting kick lately, partly because I have an infant. I'll roast up a ton of cauliflower, parsnip, or whatever for dinner and then the wife purees the leftovers for the boy the next day.