or Connect

Posts by CaymanS

Manton certainly has good taste, but his dislike for red ties is a personal quirk (like Foo's dislike for orange ties). To say that red ties have no place in the canon of conservative business dress is a stretch...
Today...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire With Orazrao Luciano from La Vera. Super duper on pointe.
Experimenting with black gingham...
14 triple E? You guys have flippers. Jesus.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Bump for a great seller! Best post ever.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenon Wow beautiful waist aand sole I love cowbay boots and actually have over a dozen of them (obviously not of this quality). This is what I would wear exclusively starting in college until a few years ago. When I started working for a financial firm I wore them as well then started getting off comments from coworkers despite the fact that they were very clean well taken care of and low key looking (dressy all black...
Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII I will frankly admit that it makes me feel bad not to have this skill. You certainly should feel bad. To make up for it, I want a free pair of these outrageously, otherworldy gorgeous boots p.s. Very dumb question for those who are trendy enough to have already caught on to the whole amazing cowboy boot thing: how do you make these work with proper trousers? I assume you need a wider opening at the...
The back is surprisingly neat and clean. Well-shaped lower back, no ripples up top and no pulling on the vent that I can discern. Like others, I prefer double-vented, but this is an example of a well-executed single vent.
100% super duper badass. Never seen anything like this. Can we get an idea of what these exotic bespoke cowboy boots go for? Feel free to PM. Thanks.