or Connect

Posts by SoCal2NYC

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira I want to party with Socal (no buttsechz) Are you... Strong enough? Hot enough? Dirty enough?
Quote: Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway what an awesome Tolkien tat srsly Thanks! "Cellar Door" in Dwarvish, English & Elf. Forearm has the script from the ring in two lines.
In Ann at my show (photo by GoSurface) Bahamas Men's Clothing Realness Tom Ford & Trovata Rogues Gallery & Vilebrequin Lanvin & Vilebrequin Brioni & Rogues Gallery Indian Wedding Realness
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain Holy shit, I never noticed he left. That's what happens when you are legendary. The up & coming children still talk about you as though you were still there.
Quote: Originally Posted by robin "It's dark, broody and powerful"... "It's glamorous but not glitzy." Glunge hahahahaha
You like it with teh Gaga in Gareth & Rick?
You can has some Bahamas sex too
Here's my artist portrait taken by my photographer friend Drasko Bogdanovic while I was in Toronto.
Quote: Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe May I ask what did you do for Gilt? I helped launch men's there and was the Associate Buyer.
Here's me a week or so ago in Ann Demulemeester feather boa scarf and sweater.