or Connect

Posts by SoCal2NYC

Quote: Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance Speaking of art and teh ghey, I visited this today and it was great. It's a showcase of portraits that explore the fluidity of gender, sexuality, etc, pushin' boundaries, all that good stuff. Not much to do with the OP, but DC people should see it THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!! I was asked to take part in a contemporary portrait photography book/series and this is really encouraging.
Quote: Originally Posted by premo Wow I can't believe you're going to be in Ottawa. I've been to that gallery quite a few times, I used to live like two doors down... Debating showing up... You should! I have friends driving from Montreal & Toronto for the show...so if you live in Ottawa and can have a SoCal in the flesh sighting you can brag to all the SF Nerds.
How's the face on Gawker? Looks like I could smush
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol this is just awkward now You have that effect on many situations I'm sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven you should have hit me up while you were in T.O Was there just for 2 nights, stayed at The Gladstone (really liked it). Montreal for 2 nights prior to that..
teh Jil marblez
Anyone want to go for a ride?
Quote: Originally Posted by user7 what size are you baller
Quote: Originally Posted by G0079 Fuuuuck you people and your awesome hair. Why can't I be so blessed: You realize I was wearing a wig to become Wonder Woman for Halloween?
Quote: Originally Posted by virus646 I'm not so sure about clicking that link after that It's totally SFW