or Connect

Posts by SoCal2NYC

Been in NY...was focusing more on my own post-Gilt stuff working with designers/brands on a freelance/consulting basis, traveling and enjoying some room to breath. Re-adjusted some direction and what not and I'm actually doing a year program at NY Film Academy for photography.
I don't know how to use this StyleForvm kthxbai!
....shouted on Cornelia Street at 11:45 this morning. I stop and turn and look and all I see is a little Asian lady and a middle aged man who really isn't making eye contact with me yet. But then starts to approach me. "You don't know me in real life, I'm GDL on the internet." /end scene
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface Yah, but nobody liked them when Justin/socal bought them a few years ago. His look really good beat to death. The kids always come around.
I'll be your Snow Angel
High - Low Winter Sportswear Raf Simons hat Jil Sander scarf Michael Bastian sweater North Face coat Jil Sander jeans Timberland boots
High - Low Winter Sportswear Raf Simons hat Jil Sander scarf Michael Bastian sweater North Face coat Jil Sander jeans Timberland boots
Gilt City has an extended membership sale for The New Museum in NYC: http://www.giltcity.com/newyork/newmuseum
Quote: Originally Posted by premo Went to the exposition on Saturday... really interesting, especially downstairs... was it actually what I think it was? The stickers under the pics made it, some of them were really good. My girlfriend thought it was good, too. Wait...were you there REALLY early on like nearly at 7? I remember seeing a couple there and I was like how did they find out about this...
I am headed back to Berlin this coming January for Bread & Butter and other things. Anyone there, around, know of something worth checking out?