or Connect

Posts by bullethead

Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 was hoping dirk would do something distinctly german and shit in lebron's mouth caviar, Lebron?
Per Se was a memorable meal though I wouldn't return on my dime. Dinner for three including wine ($190) was $1457.00 Two orders of the truffle risotto @150 per helped bump this up. I figured if i was there I might as well try it. Some of the courses were wonderful, others just okay. Too much money for dinner, IMO.
i have a size 14 and i wouldn't do mto on any shoe without first knowing if the last works for my particular foot.
Love the second watch-the seamaster. it looks as if it is discontinued. anyone know where one is for sale?
was there today. bought three pair of pants and she gave them to me for 225. also had some nice hats on sale.
Where is Mina staying this time?
in the bags, in the boxes, stacked on shelves and the floor of two closets. no more shoes for me.
I was a 14 shoe/15 sneaker at age 15. Luckily, I didn't grow any larger. Your body will probably catch up with your feet.
I have, after a jacket or two, expressed to Mina that i like an easier fit in my coat. My first order was a tobacco colored linen and wool number that needed the sleeves lengthened a bit. I gave it back to her to adjust the length and when it came back I found she recut the sleeves and chest to give me the extra room i prefer. She did this without me hinting, let alone asking. I also had a pair of trousers made and-due to the way some Neapolitan pants seem to be...
thanks for the replies so far. Gonna do Kruger and a shark dive for sure, we shall see what my gal has planned for the rest.