or Connect

Posts by bullethead

two pair of trousers-one to go with a lighter than navy mohair jacket which i will receive monday-the other a blue flannel with a grayish tint. beautiful fabric which i haven't seen many examples of in the wild. also, a db overcoat in a brown herringbone for late fall/early spring type weather.
Looks like kharma's working in the kid's favor. Modell's and Steiner sports each pledged $25k to the kid, Modell's also kicked in a lifetime discount, and steiner (or Modell-forgot which) gave the kid a 2009 world series ring worth 40k
saw a clip on NY1 which had an independent video count of his total...only came out to 65
Marathon Man Death Wish The Wolfen (great for the south bronx of the eighties) Laws of Gravity (pre-gentrified williamsburg and greenpoint) As mentioned, After Hours is a great depiction of soho in the early eighties.
flat front and no cuffs. as much as i love pleats and cuffs, in moleskins i want something i can wash and dry flat.
not quite in the top three but worth a mention would be Fatal Attraction
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Its obvious I'm in the minority here, but even my one plain white gets little use - weddings, funerals, and the rare occasions when I wear windowpane or POW suits. +1. with a white OCB being the exception, i haven't worn a white shirt in a year.
right now, i would go with derrick rose. great work ethic, coachable, team player. once his jumper is solid he wil be unguardable.