or Connect

Posts by bullethead

I was there around 9:30 am and found a nice document pouch without the logo stamp for 55 dollars. Also picked up a wallet for 50 dollars and a flask for 65. I also purchased a nice wallet for my sister for $98-down from 395. Spoke to a SA who told me the sale after next is the Tourneau sale. Everything except Rolex will supposedly be represented. Christ, that's all I need. May be a good time to christen that flask...
I just thank God the season has started. College football is my favorite sport, hands down.
Gents, I am looking into a camel polo coat for the fall. Because of my size, I must have it made and will be a second overcoat ( the first is a single breasted navy storm system). My question is about keeping it clean. I live in NYC and am wondering if this would be an impractical acquisition because of subways, taxis, etc. By the way, I've picked up a wonderful amount of insight on this forum and when finally get around to buying a new camera I will begin posting...
Fast Times at Ridgemont High is at the top of my list. My 'art house' high school flick is My Bodyguard.
I still prefer the Colon Blow commercial.
Ya know, I'm not really one to rip into one's personal style-on a public forum, anyway-I realize there are people who would scoff at mine. However, now that i'm somewhat older, I find his look laughable, as does my considerably younger girlfriend. If it works for him, I guess I'm in no position to piss in his cheerios. I do have access to The Game, but I can assure you I won't be caught dead reading it in public.
So what happened with the bird? Saw two raccoons on the subway tracks in NYC (it was an elevated station) and a rooster, casually strolling the same platform.
If I'm out, Maker's Mark is my default bourbon. At home, usually Basil Hayden or Michter's.
Daily Dozen in Warren, MI. I made the mistake of bringing them back to NYC and now when I'm there on business I'd better not return empty handed. Mom and Pop store and they are never greasy. They actually do a French Cruller which is filled with custard and topped with chocolate. Best donut I've ever had.
^ I was thinking the same thing. I don't wear suits much, so I think they will do fine with jeans and heavier odd trousers. By the way, Doc, took your advice on new shoe care and it is working nicely. Thanks for the advice.