or Connect

Posts by bullethead

i've had pants done by both. Mina had a clearer grasp of how I wanted my pants to fit as opposed to Salvatore. I prefer a longer rise, and hers delivered much more than Sals. I told him how I wanted them, and he said "I know exactly what you want". His were okay, but not high enough. Mina's pants are the best fitting I own, particularly through the leg. Plus, there isn't any stress waiting for delivery
I really don't see the argument in any of this. Trout's numbers after August 1st, though solid, certainly didn't help his cause. he hit below .290 and his team fell short to the surging A's. Cabrera, on the other hand, hit .344 19hr and 54 rbi while leading his team to the division. Both are great players. One lead his team to the playoffs and world series, one did not. The angels would have finished the season the same way they started without Trout-no postseason(and...
I wouldn't put too much stock in this because it wasn't really so rare back then-kind of like a 30 game winning pitcher. Mickey Mantle was offered a 17k salary cut for not winning the triple crown again in '57.
No. he still has a way to go before he can be mentioned in the same sentence as The Colossal Jackass Known As James Dolan.For reasons already mentioned here and sportcenter, etc., his choice of D'Antoni is mind boggling
Buss is challenging Dolan as the league's least competent executive
Saw it today and enjoyed it-well done imho. the scene where he downed the scotch with the scorpion on his wrist was an over the top home run. the asian mix babe was smoking hot. I was also a bit surprised by the lack of 'interaction' by Bond and the women.
Saw Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel the other day. Very entertaining doc, very entertaining woman.
the league really has to put an end to this comedy
stock vintage on 13th st. pretty much all menswear. Most of the merch is workwear, though they do carry quite a few hats. It is said to be one of the premier stores of that type in the world.
^provided like Lebron, he can develop a modicum of mental toughness and/or killer instinct.