or Connect

Posts by bullethead

I recently picked up a pair in the with the waxed cotton uppers. they do run big. i would suggest an 11 which would give you plenty of room for a thick sock. No experience on the ice yet.
not sure if this has been posted-there is a Borrelli sale (suits, shirts and ties) from 9/20-26 14 E 60th, ste. 200
yes he is.
I just purchased the LL Bean Signature Maine waxed cotton hunting boots. the tongue is not free, so there won't be any trouble if i step off a curb into a puddle of slush. at $129 they are a good buy. they do run a full size large, though
i will pay top dollar for this and drink it wearing my russian reindeer mto shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cayne-Abel I suspect that even Carl himself would disagree with most of that characterization. I was in his shop a couple of weeks prior, true. I came in at 5 pm, hoping to be out of there before six. Carl was taking care of other customers and couldn't get to me right away. At 5:45, i apologietically told him that I had to leave for dinner, but that he should keep my measurments on file. Shortly after, I was referred...
i am defending him only to receive 5% off my next pair of pajama bottoms at the next sample sale.
Hey Manton, the length of this thread amuses me. For better or worse, I thank you for posting photos of a jacket from a tailor i have not used, but am interested in. For those of you who have the balls to post your commissions from rubinacci/chan/et al, please do not let the snark discourage you. it is a great opportunity to see what you may or may not like, and frankly, it's the one of the only reasons to tune here.